MS flight Simulator and the future of map building

Started by Iormlund, October 01, 2019, 02:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Bought an HP Reverb G2 VR headset on sale for Black Friday, mainly for FS2020.  Once I have that up and running my simulator will be: complete. :cool:

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Believe it or not I'm still playing, though not as frequently as before, and VR didn't really work out too well for me because it's too hard for my wife to nag me when my senses are totally hijacked by the VR headset.

I just landed on Mykonos.  So I'm still flying around in Europe.  I have a really cool (free) add on now that 'injects' real-time, real-world air traffic into the Simulator so like on my last flight there were a bunch of Aegean Airlines, easyJet, RyanAir, etc. flights around.  It also parks them at gates with the correct livery.. whereas when I was in France it was all AirFrance, etc. ... and of course RyanAir.  There are swarms of RyanAir planes everywhere in Europe. :yuk:

mongers

Quote from: Caliga on June 22, 2023, 04:33:37 PMBelieve it or not I'm still playing, though not as frequently as before, and VR didn't really work out too well for me because it's too hard for my wife to nag me when my senses are totally hijacked by the VR headset.

I just landed on Mykonos.  So I'm still flying around in Europe.  I have a really cool (free) add on now that 'injects' real-time, real-world air traffic into the Simulator so like on my last flight there were a bunch of Aegean Airlines, easyJet, RyanAir, etc. flights around.  It also parks them at gates with the correct livery.. whereas when I was in France it was all AirFrance, etc. ... and of course RyanAir.  There are swarms of RyanAir planes everywhere in Europe. :yuk:

You literally just need to look up and they'll probably be one; on my way home this evening I passed under the approach flypath for Bournemouth airport and wouldn't you know it a 737 in RyanAir livery was hanging in the air above me. :rolleyes:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Tamas

Caliga

I remember a while back RyanAir was talking about adding a 'class' of passenger that didn't had a seat and had to stand. :lol: I hope that never actually happened?