Malthus visits the Finger Lakes Region, New York State

Started by Malthus, August 06, 2019, 08:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Berkut on August 06, 2019, 09:27:43 AM
So you were in Ithaca for a week, then drove to Niagara Falls, which means you drive right by Rochester, NY?

:mad:
I live two hours to the East and we've never met up in all these years. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

If ever there was a site for Lovecraftian horrors, "Redneck Ridge" looked like the place - I mean, Lovecraft's universe was full of back woods degenerates ...  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

saskganesh

If you want an old school border crossing into the US, cross from rural Saskatchewan or Manitoba. Two bored and mellow guys in a hut kinda thing.

Of course, it helps a lot if you are middle aged and white.
humans were created in their own image

Valmy

Being older has certainly helped a lot with Cops and other security types. When I was a teen or young adult they were so hostile.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

What if you're coming straight from the underground?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.