News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

March Madness 2019

Started by Admiral Yi, March 26, 2019, 11:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Best game of the tournament so far. UCF had golden opportunities at the end of the game. And I'll miss watching Tacko :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

crazy canuck

The University of Michigan was redeemed last night.  As the roundball players were putting on a fugly display on the court, a Michigan product made his debut in the NHL and looked like the second coming of Bobby Orr.

https://vancouversun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/canucks-post-game-hughes-hype-real-deal-demko-learns-edler-elevates-schenn-solid/wcm/ecfbaa15-3f1f-4497-8e2a-3c42d7b06a51

derspiess

I was torn because I like Meatchicken, but I also like Texas Tech.  I split my picks on this game across my brackets.  The Purdue win was fun to watch and Oregon gave UVA all they could.

Should be some good games tonight. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall