And we're back!

Main Menu

Dawn of Man

Started by crazy canuck, March 11, 2019, 01:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on March 13, 2019, 08:12:32 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 13, 2019, 07:50:20 PM
This definitely looks like it's in my wheelhouse, but I don't have much time for gaming these days.
Monstrous. :(
Hmm?  :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 13, 2019, 11:08:38 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 13, 2019, 08:12:32 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 13, 2019, 07:50:20 PM
This definitely looks like it's in my wheelhouse, but I don't have much time for gaming these days.
Monstrous. :(
Hmm?  :hmm:

It's a nostalgic joke referencing the overboard thread titles/comments you used to do before you got yourself a woman :P

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

This is a bit too addictive - just got to play to one more harvest to see if I have the balance right, then just build out a bit more and - perhaps just one more harvest cycle to see if things are working as planned.  Oh look there is a wild herd of cattle I can tame - just need to do that - oh and look another stone to build another monument - better get that done before I forget where I saw it.... etc etc etc.

garbon

Yeah, I did that a bunch. Thankfully, I've been suitably busy this week that I've broken the cycle and haven't logged on since the weekend. :D :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

This looks good, though they could also just address the whole straw thing. :D

QuoteChangelog

Animal limits improvements.
- You can now access the animal limits by clicking a button in the Stables.
- Animal limits are also displayed in the Domestic animals panel.
- Better tooltips for animal limits.
- Animal limits hint will now appear when you acquire 10 goats/sheep/pigs.
- Added animal limits help topic.

Changes to animal attacks at the beginning of the game.
- Now you can get attacks of packs of animals (before only 1 animal would attack at once).
- Slightly increased animal attack frequency.

Balance Changes.
- Plant diseases are now slightly more deadly (They affect 65% of crops instead of 50% in the Continental Dawn scenario).
- Traders now bring Stone in the Iron Age.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.