Teens hate online ads,twitter,paying for music; prefer going to movies, concerts

Started by Syt, July 15, 2009, 12:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRC

Quote from: Neil on July 15, 2009, 01:39:14 PM
Toyota's insipid advertising ensured that I will never buy a Toyota.  Moreover, when the world is mine, no one will be permitted to buy a Toyota.

That's to bad... they make good vehicles.

garbon

Toyota's insipid advertising ensured that I will never buy a Toyota.  Moreover, when the world is mine, no one will be permitted to buy a Toyota.

No more Prius! :w00t:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: PRC on July 15, 2009, 01:48:17 PM

Well, they shouldn't have played the soft nationalism card in their advertising, and then followed that up by ruining the NHL playoffs.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Viking

So kids like playing games, going to concerts and going to the movies? This is so 50's.

This is so boring I'd rather jump the shark.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

Quote from: Armyknife on July 15, 2009, 02:10:17 PM
And why exactly do teens matter, at all ?   <_<
Emerging markets...or rather seen as relevant consumers in the new media space.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

High disposable incomes, coupled with the attitude that if a parent doesn't buy their teenaged children whatever they want, they are bad, abusive parents.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on July 15, 2009, 02:13:49 PM
Emerging markets...or rather seen as relevant consumers in the new media space.
Teens constitute some incredibly high percentage of movie box office.

Habsburg

15 is the new 28.

You have not seen that TV show NY Prep  OMG ?11!!/?   :blink:

garbon

Habsburg

Quote from: garbon on July 15, 2009, 03:36:06 PM
Quote from: Habsburg on July 15, 2009, 03:34:34 PM
You have not seen that TV show NY Prep  OMG ?11!!/?   :blink:

I'm so embarrassed that show exists. -_-

It's as digusting as Househoes of NYC (Orange County, wthvrs.)  My only (sick) pleasure, those kids are all heading for BIG trouble.  :contract:

Once Durwood is out (I think next weekend) such trash will not grace my TV again.  :yeah:

garbon

Quote from: Habsburg on July 15, 2009, 04:58:01 PM
It's as digusting as Househoes of NYC (Orange County, wthvrs.)  My only (sick) pleasure, those kids are all heading for BIG trouble.  :contract:

Once Durwood is out (I think next weekend) such trash will not grace my TV again.  :yeah:

I think it has been NJ most recently. :x

Yay! :hug:

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on July 15, 2009, 01:59:16 PM

Well, they shouldn't have played the soft nationalism card in their advertising, and then followed that up by ruining the NHL playoffs.

No more Tacomas? :cry:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on July 15, 2009, 05:12:05 PM

Well considering the odds of a crackpot from b.f.a. controlling the world, i'd safe you can keep buying Tacomas till the end of time.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Sorry, but they're manufactured by a force more evil than a trillion Nazis.

katmai

Quote from: Neil on July 15, 2009, 05:45:04 PM

Sorry, but they're manufactured by a force more evil than a trillion Nazis.

Well it is true that texans are a blight on mankind, not sure if that evil
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son