Yes
17 (36.2%)
No
21 (44.7%)
Jaronomayor
9 (19.1%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Strix

I see Admiral Yi's point now. I must have looked at a bad picture of you previously. You look more Polish than someone of Jewish heritage.

Anyone have a picture of Marty to compare?
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Siege

Are you comparing me to Marty?
Are you out of your mind?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Strix

Quote from: Siege on July 16, 2009, 12:06:28 AM
Are you comparing me to Marty?
Are you out of your mind?

Just his picture.

It's probably the hair but you definitely look more Slavic than what a typical Jewish person looks like in my area in the pictures you posted.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Siege

If I look slavic, I'm gonna fuckin KILL myself!

Strix

Quote from: Siege on July 16, 2009, 12:13:25 AM

Well, do you have any pictures that aren't headshots from less than a foot or so away? All the pictures you post of yourself have the perspective of looking through a peephole at you.

Siege

Quote from: Strix on July 16, 2009, 12:17:17 AM
Quote from: Siege on July 16, 2009, 12:13:25 AM

Well, do you have any pictures that aren't headshots from less than a foot or so away? All the pictures you post of yourself have the perspective of looking through a peephole at you.

Humm, let me see.

Zanza

Is there even a distinguishable difference between a Sepheradi and an Ashkenazi Jew? Looking at famous representatives of both groups on Wiki suggests they look just like the average European. As does Siege. He could be Spanish or Hungarian or French or whatever.

Siege

American jews (Ashkenazis, 5.2 millions to 100 000 sefaradi in the States), think that sefaradi means "jews from North africa".
Actually, they can't tell the diference between north african jews, and eastern jews, from Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Yemen, etc.
Most north african jews descend from the sefaradi that escaped from Spain and Portugal, and went to North Africa and mixed with the jewish communities that had been there for millenia. Eastern jews are a completely diferent ethnic group. They call themselve Mizrahim.

I descend from the real sefaradi, the ones that stayed in the West and never let themselves be absorved by the ashkenazi majority. I am sefaradi from the 4 corners. All my 4 grandparents and 8 greatgrandparents were sefaradi.

However, if I am going to tell the truth, the truth is that we all look the way the people from the countries we come from look like. The truth is that non-jews have always raped jewish women.  The history of the jewish people is one of suffering. For the last 1800 years, all the way to the rebirth of Israel, the goyim have raped jewish girls as they pleased, an the jewish men have stood by cowardly, quiet, to keep their worthless lives in silence.

The truth is that I come from the most cowardly people that have ever existed on the face of this Earth. I come from a people that should have DIED a million times than to survive at this price. People that have even walked in silence into ovens, pulling their children by their arms.

Razgovory

You could easily pass as a Russian.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Razgovory on July 16, 2009, 07:58:03 AM
You could easily pass as a Russian.
I was just going to say that:  Holy shit!  Siegebreaker is a Russian!

Looks like at some point his North African female ancestors got down with some Russian men.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Siege clearly looks Sorbian.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

All that is needed in those pics is some copies of Soldier of Fortune open to the classifieds.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

The Minsky Moment

Don't let the hoi polloi get to you Siege.  For what its worth, you look like a genuine Arab to me.   :D
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Razgovory

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on July 16, 2009, 03:24:31 PM
Don't let the hoi polloi get to you Siege.  For what its worth, you look like a genuine Arab to me.   :D

Oh c'mon.  Someone has to break it to him.  With those eyebrows it looks like they are going to drag him back to the Politburo any moment.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017