And we're back!

Main Menu

Experiment.

Started by Armyknife, July 14, 2009, 02:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armyknife

:cry:

Neil

I'm pretty sure that Monkeybutt and I would have allied to keep Martinus and garbon from gaying the place up.  Caliga and Valmy are soft of faggotry, but Caliga will be weak with hunger due to the lack of gas stations and Valmy will instinctively obey me due to my superior command of the French language.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Neil on July 14, 2009, 08:51:02 PM
I'm pretty sure that Monkeybutt and I would have allied to keep Martinus and garbon from gaying the place up.  Caliga and Valmy are soft of faggotry, but Caliga will be weak with hunger due to the lack of gas stations and Valmy will instinctively obey me due to my superior command of the French language.

You and MB couldn't work together for long, as you both have to be top dog.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Valmy will instinctively obey me due to my superior command of the French language.

It's all true.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

BuddhaRhubarb

I'd watch that Reality Show "Biodome: Languish"
:p

Caliga

Caliga will be weak with hunger due to the lack of gas stations
So what do Euros power their cars with then, rainbows?  :rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Alatriste

Quote from: Caliga on July 15, 2009, 06:38:54 AM

That would explain why I haven't seen any lately!

We shouldn't remain idle, we need a campaign or something like that, but 'Save the Rainbows' sounds so incredibly gay...

Neil

Quote from: Caliga on July 15, 2009, 06:38:54 AM
1.  There are no cars inside the capsule, and thus no need for gas stations.
2.  Europeans gas stations are (in my experience) gas stations, not bad restaurants.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

I think me and Garbon wouldn't have a problem. He'd want to be left alone, and I'd want to be left alone. Marti on the other hand, would prance around in his white trousers and annoy the living fuck out out me. Then I'd snap, and throw Drano on his corpse after I put a knife in his head.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Habsburg

Siege

This thread was started by somebody that is shamelessly asking for attention.

Almost like Jaron 5 years ago.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Caliga

Quote from: Habsburg on July 15, 2009, 07:33:43 PM
Gas stations in Italy have these shops with cool foods!  :bowler:
Yes, I have dined in such establishments myself.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 15, 2009, 07:28:36 PM
I think me and Garbon wouldn't have a problem. He'd want to be left alone, and I'd want to be left alone. Marti on the other hand, would prance around in his white trousers and annoy the living fuck out out me. Then I'd snap, and throw Drano on his corpse after I put a knife in his head.

Just saw this and I agree with all that you've stated.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Norgy

Quote from: garbon on July 14, 2009, 04:18:13 PM
We'd be watching a steady diet of Glenn Close, Julia Roberts, and Angelina Jolie films. :contract:

For once I am glad not to be in the "In" crowd.

How can people not watch di Niro and Pacino?

Barrister

Other than being able to get an espresso, I wasn't all that impressed with Autogrill.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.