Oxford medical student stabs date, won't go to jail bc it'd be career damaging

Started by The Larch, May 17, 2017, 09:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. They're both in their 70s and look it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Gups on September 27, 2017, 04:38:53 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 26, 2017, 07:33:03 PM
Quote from: Gups on September 26, 2017, 09:17:31 AM
Only Languish would derail a thread about a hot stabby chick into the history of prots in Portugal  :wacko:

Courtesy of the Society for sustaining Ed's boner....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4546240/oxford-student-woodward-loved-sm-style-outfits-and-bragged-about-orgies/

Good man. Gups recieves the Ed Anger boner award, 4th class.

I shall proudly mount the trophy.

:thumbsup:

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Larch

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Larch

Quote from: derspiess on September 29, 2017, 08:02:39 AM
If a shoe fetish is a thing, why not?

Normally wanting to wear fancy clothes makes you "have a refined taste", or "a fancy for the sophisticated", not a fetish.

garbon

Quote from: The Larch on September 29, 2017, 08:09:01 AM
Quote from: derspiess on September 29, 2017, 08:02:39 AM
If a shoe fetish is a thing, why not?

Normally wanting to wear fancy clothes makes you "have a refined taste", or "a fancy for the sophisticated", not a fetish.

Well there are definitely people who have suit and tie fetishes.

Also isn't a fetish by definition something abnormal? ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.