The shit in Spain falls mainly in the fan

Started by celedhring, September 06, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

The solution to the Catalonia independence problem is clearly to glass over the entire Iberian peninsula.  Probably France as well, just to make sure.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on November 11, 2017, 09:18:45 PM
The solution to the Catalonia independence problem is clearly to glass over the entire Iberian peninsula.  Probably France as well, just to make sure.

Enough with the France-hate with you people.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 11, 2017, 09:20:17 PM

But it is justified!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Perfect opportunity to use "Beware: Valmy" emoji.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

The solution is to glass every single American state that didn't vote for Obama.

Duque de Bragança

Specially since France has nukes too.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Jacob on November 12, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

The solution is to glass every single American state that didn't vote for Obama.

Fuck you, too.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on November 12, 2017, 06:04:34 AM

But it is justified!

Jealousy is an ugly thing garbon.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

I can't think of anything to be jealous about.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on November 12, 2017, 03:58:55 PM

That's a measure of your limited understanding, not a reflection in France.

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on November 12, 2017, 05:17:24 PM

That's a measure of your limited understanding, not a reflection in France.

If it helps you to think that way, I won't interfere.

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on November 12, 2017, 05:19:04 PMIf it helps you to think that way, I won't interfere.

It does help, thank you.

Valmy

Well I cannot think of any other reason to hate such a perfectly lovely country :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

One of the gray eminences behind the Catalan independence movement (guy I know and that I actually worked for once) has been spotted in certain south american embassy in London...