The shit in Spain falls mainly in the fan

Started by celedhring, September 06, 2017, 02:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on October 09, 2017, 01:37:44 PM
The whole country was usurped from the Neolithic settlers.  It should all go to the Basques.
:thumbsup:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

The Brain

Quote from: Drakken on October 09, 2017, 12:51:05 PM
France has announced it would not recognize Catalonian UDI - and that it would be excluded from the EU.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41551337

So France would still consider Catalonia a part of Spain and Catalonia would be out of the EU how?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

The world is getting weirder and weirder.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

I heard someone (a Castillian) say that the Catalans supporting independence tended to be in the 40-60 age bracket whilst younger people tended to be more pro-Spain.
Any truth in this? As curiously counter to most such movements,
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on October 09, 2017, 03:23:59 PM
The world is getting weirder and weirder.

Well people are listening more and more to what crazy people have to say.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Iormlund

Quote from: Tyr on October 09, 2017, 03:34:47 PM
I heard someone (a Castillian) say that the Catalans supporting independence tended to be in the 40-60 age bracket whilst younger people tended to be more pro-Spain.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

QuoteFont: Elaboració pròpia

Interesting to come up with one's own source.  :D

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: HVC on October 09, 2017, 03:48:37 PM
What the he'll did you guys do in 2010.

gut the autonomy statute that was agreed in 2006 between Madrid and Barcelona, and accepted via referendum. Basically having the diplomatic equivalent of taking a shit in your dinner.

Josquius

So he spoke from his arse. Interesting they generally follow the same pattern as each other.

Isn't there a housing bubble again in Barcelona? Air BnB related in part.
██████
██████
██████

celedhring

Quote from: Tyr on October 09, 2017, 03:34:47 PM

Older people tend to be pro-unity, younger people pro-independence. But the margins are close, really, age isn't *the* vector. Language is much more important, so is wealth (well-off Catalan speakers are the most in favor of separation, go figures).

celedhring

Quote from: Tyr on October 09, 2017, 03:55:34 PM
So he spoke from his arse. Interesting they generally follow the same pattern as each other.

Isn't there a housing bubble again in Barcelona? Air BnB related in part.

With enough economic chaos and street fights, maybe I'll be able to afford rent in BCN again!