News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Malthus Cartoon Art Thread

Started by Malthus, August 29, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Also, there's a Vampirella comic Humble Bundle, and this cover reminded me of your art. :)

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Malthus

Neat! Card art is always something I look forward to seeing.

I realize now I missed an opportunity with the Sarah Lynn drawing - I should have drawn stars in the reflected in the water. Darkness with stars in water was a motif in the show - brings in the planetarium aspect.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Syt

Quote from: Malthus on February 20, 2022, 02:09:29 PM
I realize now I missed an opportunity with the Sarah Lynn drawing - I should have drawn stars in the reflected in the water. Darkness with stars in water was a motif in the show - brings in the planetarium aspect.

Well, clearly it's ruined and you should start over. :P ;)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.