Biggest amateur-built sub sinks—owner is suspected of killing passenger

Started by jimmy olsen, August 19, 2017, 05:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

The trial is open to the public now:

He explains she died from getting hit in the head by the latch which dropped when he slipped holding it.

He panicked, saw his life work crashing, he wanted to kill himself so he went to the bottom of the sea waiting to die. Decided after a few hours that he wanted to bury her, for her memory. so he dragged her up through the tower and dumped her. And that's when another boat spotted him (the sub was already sought after at this point) and he decided to sink it and got saved by the boat.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Prosecutor gets into the rumours about Peter Madsen's sexual preferences that have been circulating lately, namely that he's into S/M and strangulation sex.

He admits he often used the sub as a "romantic getaway" and that he had attended "kinky sex parties". Denies knowing Kim Wall before the interview even though the rumours are they were members of the same SM club.

This case is perfect for the tabloids. And I can't help but read it all. :Embarrass:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Quote from: Liep on September 05, 2017, 08:19:26 AM
Prosecutor gets into the rumours about Peter Madsen's sexual preferences that have been circulating lately, namely that he's into S/M and strangulation sex.

He admits he often used the sub as a "romantic getaway" and that he had attended "kinky sex parties". Denies knowing Kim Wall before the interview even though the rumours are they were members of the same SM club.

This case is perfect for the tabloids. And I can't help but read it all. :Embarrass:

You have to be more specific than "the sub".
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

The press is not allowed to write about the autopsy report because of the current investigation but it's apparently pretty gruesome stuff. Also a saw is missing and he still think he's innocent of any wrong doings, the dumping of her body was done after a century old ritual called 'sea burial' and so he shouldn't be jailed for that. He can't explain the parting of the limbs and why her underwear was found on the submarine.

Liep

The police have now found her head and legs and are saying that the cranium doesn't show damage from being hit with a hatch like Madsen claims happened in an accident.

HVC

They found a head in the ocean? Dude can't catch a break. He's a killer and all, but still.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

QuoteAt the pretrial hearing, prosecutors said police had also found a hard drive in Madsen's laboratory containing images of women who were tortured and murdered.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/04/555616351/torture-videos-found-on-danish-inventor-s-computer-prosecutors-say

At the same time, prosecutors said police had found footage on a computer in his laboratory that depicts the torture and decapitation of women — videos that appear not to have been produced by Madsen himself but "which we presume to be real," Buch-Jepsen said.

"The videos indicate that one might be interested in fetish, torture and killing," he said Tuesday, according to the Danish publication Politiken. "These are some very serious videos with women recorded abroad."

But Madsen denied the computer was his, saying it was found in a communal space. "They are the space laboratory's tools which have been used by everyone in the laboratory," Madsen said, as translated by Reuters.

Hey, those torture videos could belong to anyone.  Fucking break rooms, nobody ever puts their name on shit.

viper37

Quote from: Liep on September 05, 2017, 08:14:22 AM
The trial is open to the public now:

He explains she died from getting hit in the head by the latch which dropped when he slipped holding it.

He panicked, saw his life work crashing, he wanted to kill himself so he went to the bottom of the sea waiting to die. Decided after a few hours that he wanted to bury her, for her memory. so he dragged her up through the tower and dumped her. And that's when another boat spotted him (the sub was already sought after at this point) and he decided to sink it and got saved by the boat.
It could have been a credible story, that and the burial at sea.
Had he not changed his story 4-5 times already.  And had he not dismembered her.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 07, 2017, 08:24:28 AM
QuoteAt the pretrial hearing, prosecutors said police had also found a hard drive in Madsen's laboratory containing images of women who were tortured and murdered.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/04/555616351/torture-videos-found-on-danish-inventor-s-computer-prosecutors-say

At the same time, prosecutors said police had found footage on a computer in his laboratory that depicts the torture and decapitation of women — videos that appear not to have been produced by Madsen himself but "which we presume to be real," Buch-Jepsen said.

"The videos indicate that one might be interested in fetish, torture and killing," he said Tuesday, according to the Danish publication Politiken. "These are some very serious videos with women recorded abroad."

But Madsen denied the computer was his, saying it was found in a communal space. "They are the space laboratory's tools which have been used by everyone in the laboratory," Madsen said, as translated by Reuters.

Hey, those torture videos could belong to anyone.  Fucking break rooms, nobody ever puts their name on shit.

Looks like it was research and inspiration. :(

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-24/madsen-charged-with-abusing-kim-wall-before-murder/9354952

QuoteDanish inventor Peter Madsen tied up and tortured Swedish journalist Kim Wall with tools before murdering her on board his home-built submarine, prosecutors have alleged.

Madsen planned the murder by bringing a saw, screwdrivers and pipes, which were used to hit, cut and stab Wall while she was alive, according to an indictment.

Wall, a 30-year-old freelance journalist who was researching a story on the entrepreneur and aerospace engineer, went missing after Madsen took her out to sea in his 17-metre submarine in August last year.

Later that month, police identified a headless female torso washed ashore in Copenhagen as Wall's.

The cause of death is yet to be determined, but the prosecutors said she died by strangulation or having her throat cut.

Madsen has admitted dismembering Wall on board his submarine and dumping her body parts in the sea, but he denies murdering or sexually assaulting her.

According to the indictment, Madsen has also been charged with endangering others' lives, mobility and health around the time of the murder by sailing in the routes of a cruise ship and a cargo ship, along with deliberately sinking his submarine.

On October 5, a police prosecutor said officers found images "which we presume to be real" of women being strangled and decapitated on the hard drive of Madsen's computer in a laboratory he ran.

Later that month, police also said investigators had found 14 interior and exterior stab wounds to the journalist's genitals.

Madsen was last week charged with the murder and dismembering of Wall along with a charge of sexual assault without intercourse of a particularly dangerous nature.

Prosecutors will ask for a life sentence to be passed on Madsen, which in Denmark is typically about 15 years' jail without parole.

They asked for him to be held in custody until his trial begins on March 8.

They also called for him to be held in "safe custody", which can imply indefinite imprisonment.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point