Biggest amateur-built sub sinks—owner is suspected of killing passenger

Started by jimmy olsen, August 19, 2017, 05:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

You're in the middle of the ocean. Bonk her on head and toss her over. Say she fell. Chopping her up. People always over complicate things.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on August 22, 2017, 08:27:59 PM
You're in the middle of the ocean. Bind her head and toss her over. Say she fell. Chopping her up. People always over complicate things.

This.

Although from a practical standpoint, you can see his rationale: when it comes to a dead body in the water, the critter food chain pretty much begins immediately.  Buffet's open.  :bleeding:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

They matched the DNA and it is her, also there are damages on the body indicating that he attempted to both weigh it down and 'release gasses'.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41021223
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

Tamas

Quote from: Liep on August 23, 2017, 02:52:45 AM
They matched the DNA and it is her, also there are damages on the body indicating that he attempted to both weigh it down and 'release gasses'.

ugh

Legbiter

Any cold cases involving chopped up bodies in Denmark? Maybe she wasn't his first victim.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Liep

Limb found in Falsterbo, Sweden, could be unrelated, it's Sweden. 4 missing pieces left. This is very disturbing.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Legbiter on August 23, 2017, 02:25:11 PM

Any cold cases involving chopped up bodies in Denmark? Maybe she wasn't his first victim.

They're trying to connect it to a Japanese tourist from some years back, also only found a torso then.

The Brain

I hope we don't dismiss Madsen as an isolated random nutcase. There's an ideology of submarines and torsos behind this.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

They've changed the charged from negligent manslaughter to murder. Seems fair.

Quote from: The Brain on August 24, 2017, 11:01:16 AM
I hope we don't dismiss Madsen as an isolated random nutcase. There's an ideology of submarines and torsos behind this.

And rockets. His full name is Raket-Madsen.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Malthus

Quote from: Berkut on August 24, 2017, 11:35:52 AM
Dude like subs and limbless bodies. Gotta be a connection.

Likes everything to be nicely streamlined and underwater. Ships and journalists alike. 
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius