And we're back!

Main Menu

Signs of the Mahdi

Started by Siege, July 12, 2009, 04:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Quote from: Syt on July 12, 2009, 05:33:20 AM
This is what wiki has to say:

QuoteThe menorah probably remained in the Temple of Peace in Rome until the city was sacked. The first sacking was by the Visigoths under Alaric I in 410 CE.

Most likely, the menorah was looted by the Vandals in sacking of Rome in 455 CE, and taken to their capital, Carthage.[3] The Byzantine army under General Belisarius might have removed it in 533 and brought it to Constantinople. According to Procopius, it was carried through the streets of Constantinople during Belisarius' triumphal procession. Procopius adds that the object was later sent back to Jerusalem where there is no record of it, although it could have been destroyed when Jerusalem was pillaged by the Persians in 614.

Bullshit.

Don't believe the internet.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Hey, Zanza, don't erase your posts.
Don't be afraid of calling me stupid.
Everybody else does, and I am POWERLESS to stop them.

Zanza

I try not to insult people on the internet, so I deleted it. But your comments in this thread and especially the one of the murder of the Egypt woman are really stupid.

Siege

Quote from: Zanza on July 12, 2009, 05:44:39 AM
I try not to insult people on the internet, so I deleted it. But your comments in this thread and especially the one of the murder of the Egypt woman are really stupid.

Well, she was wearing a burkah, so that means that she is not a nice germanized ethnic arab woman that believe in democaracy and freedom, but a practicing muslim, therefore a terrorist, that shamelessly milks the western system.

Learn to diferentiate between ethnicity and religion. They are not the same thing.

Zanza

Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:53:32 AMWell, she was wearing a burkah, so that means that she is not a nice germanized ethnic arab woman that believe in democaracy and freedom, but a practicing muslim, therefore a terrorist, that shamelessly milks the western system.
You don't understand it. The rule of law is for every human. She was certainly not terrorist - rather she was just a victim in both the originial case and now the murder.

She only wore a headscarf, not a burqa by the way.

QuoteLearn to diferentiate between ethnicity and religion. They are not the same thing.
Learn the values of Western socities. They are not the same as yours.

The Brain

Why do things always get weird between a German and a Jew? :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:33:26 AM
Quote from: Syt on July 12, 2009, 05:32:26 AM
Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:26:15 AM
Quote from: Zanza on July 12, 2009, 05:22:05 AM
Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:07:56 AMWhy do we care about treasures we have no access to?
Try paying the admission fee next time.

I would never put my feet in that drenched place, let alone give them my money.
They have the menorah that the romans stole from Jerusalem, and they have not returned it, despite the million times all kinds of jewish organizations, and even the State of Israel, have asked for it.

I thought that was stolen by the Vandals or the Goths when they sacked Rome?

That's the cover story.

:tinfoil:
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:03:30 AM
This is too good.
That Dajjal dude its suppossed to have the arab word "kafir" (atheist) written on his forehead. "K'fir" is a hebrew word that means lion cub, which in judaism is the symbol of the jewish messiah. So basicly the jewish messiah is going to be some sort of "anti-christ" for the muslims.  :lol:

[South African Neil] You're all kaffirs anyway. [/Neil]
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

Quote from: Zanza on July 12, 2009, 06:02:34 AM
Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:53:32 AMWell, she was wearing a burkah, so that means that she is not a nice germanized ethnic arab woman that believe in democaracy and freedom, but a practicing muslim, therefore a terrorist, that shamelessly milks the western system.
You don't understand it. The rule of law is for every human. She was certainly not terrorist - rather she was just a victim in both the originial case and now the murder.

She only wore a headscarf, not a burqa by the way.

QuoteLearn to diferentiate between ethnicity and religion. They are not the same thing.
Learn the values of Western socities. They are not the same as yours.

Oh, only a headscarf?
Do you even understand what it means for a woman to wear a hijab in a FREE western society?
It is an statement, undestood as an statement of anti-western values by other muslims.

This woman, was not just a terrorist sympathizer, but a terrorist factory.
Never understimate the value of a woman in muslim culture.
They decide what their children are going to be, for good or for bad.

Syt

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 12, 2009, 06:08:45 AM
[South African Neil] You're all kaffirs anyway. [/Neil]

:yes:

One of the first action movies to have an openly gay, protagonist character, too,
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

My Grandma wore a headscarf sometimes.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: The Brain on July 12, 2009, 06:04:01 AM
Why do things always get weird between a German and a Jew? :(

Because your average german is a patronizer mothefucker, that see Israel as making "the same mistakes" they did.
Some times I WISH they were right.
We would be doing the world a favor.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:26:15 AMI would never put my feet in that drenched place, let alone give them my money.They have the menorah that the romans stole from Jerusalem, and they have not returned it, despite the million times all kinds of jewish organizations, and even the State of Israel, have asked for it.

Ariel: "You ever heard of the Masada? For two years, 900 Jews held their own against 15,000 Roman soldiers. They chose death before enslavement. The Romans? Where are they now?"
Tony Soprano: "You're looking at them, asshole."

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on July 12, 2009, 06:14:36 AM
My Grandma wore a headscarf sometimes.

Mine too.

I'm pretty sure neither of them were muslim, though.

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 12, 2009, 06:16:52 AM
Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:26:15 AMI would never put my feet in that drenched place, let alone give them my money.They have the menorah that the romans stole from Jerusalem, and they have not returned it, despite the million times all kinds of jewish organizations, and even the State of Israel, have asked for it.

Ariel: "You ever heard of the Masada? For two years, 900 Jews held their own against 15,000 Roman soldiers. They chose death before enslavement. The Romans? Where are they now?"
Tony Soprano: "You're looking at them, asshole."

15000? I'm pretty sure the X Legio was the only one at the siege.

I know my fucking history.