News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Foxhole

Started by Drakken, August 06, 2017, 01:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakken

I am surprised no one here picked up on this yet.

http://www.foxholegame.com/

Quite in Early Access over on Steam, but for 20 bucks I am having a blast nonetheless with this. I highly recommend this for Languish, even at this stage.

Last night, my squadron and myself were chillin' doing recon in one of our forward bases. While we were discussing if we should be pushing ahead, BOOM: Suddenly our positions got attacked with thrown frag and even gas grenades. They broke our northern wall open, then covered the outpost with bunched suppressive fire while we attempted a desperate defence, yelling on the chat for reinforcements. It got tense, real fast. :lol:

Habbaku

Are there any atheists in the game?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

This game has really improved with the recent update.  Devs are aiming for a release date later this year.  The player base has dramatically increased, thanks I think to some popular French streamers playing the game recently.

Syt

Eh, massive multiplayer. Ain't nobody got time for that.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on March 12, 2021, 05:00:18 PM
Eh, massive multiplayer. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Not what you think.  There is no leveling, no gear grind.  In fact no personal gear at all.

Grey Fox

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 12, 2021, 04:53:41 PM
This game has really improved with the recent update.  Devs are aiming for a release date later this year.  The player base has dramatically increased, thanks I think to some popular French streamers playing the game recently.

Yeah, there's entire subset of France Twitch streamers that play this together. It's hilarious.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.