As lies & contradictions mount, federal officials decide to simply ignore Trump

Started by jimmy olsen, August 02, 2017, 06:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 02, 2017, 09:33:17 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 02, 2017, 07:11:06 PM
He's still the greatest national security threat to the nation, though. He's still the C-in-C.  He has the football.  Granted, US policy requires SecDef to agree for first use/first strike, but he's more than capable of putting us in the position, or letting an adversary put us in the position, to require a retaliatory strike. 

Federal officials may not be paying attention to him, but his appointments are dangerous enough on their own as it is.  State, Education, EPA, HHS, DHS...they're all dying on their own just fine without his input.

Someone eventually is gonna figure out the power vacuum now centered in the Oval Office. That someone is gonna take matters into his own hands.

Someone like General Al Haig.

Ha, my man. Still remember watching that to this day.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 02, 2017, 09:54:37 PM
He no longer has anything to do anymore at work.  They took his facts away. 

So he should just start using the alternative ones.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Quote from: garbon on August 03, 2017, 12:28:41 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 02, 2017, 09:54:37 PM
He no longer has anything to do anymore at work.  They took his facts away. 

So he should just start using the alternative ones.

The Shallow State is watching  :ph34r:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.