News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Obama to Pause US Relations with Russia

Started by Savonarola, August 13, 2013, 02:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 15, 2013, 06:14:00 PM
Maybe Obama could play 15 games of spades with Putin.

Your racist bullshit never ends.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Of course Obama is a narcissist.  He's a politician, and one who ran for presidency, and won.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

Quote from: Razgovory on August 15, 2013, 03:45:43 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 15, 2013, 07:29:21 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 15, 2013, 07:24:41 AM
I was saying of course to you.

Sure.  How can you on the one hand agree that an iPod of his own speeches was a goofy present but claim that on the other that an accusation of narcissism is "a conservative thing?"

Goofy doesn't equal narcissism.  Of course it may in conservative doublethink, where a man can be an Athiest and a Muslim, a Communist and a Nazi, receive welfare as a child and come from a privileged background etc.

Pretty easy for that last one to be true.  And it doesn't require any doublethink, conservative or otherwise, just crappy eligibility rules (or a bit of fraud).

garbon

Quote from: dps on August 15, 2013, 10:26:58 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 15, 2013, 03:45:43 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 15, 2013, 07:29:21 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 15, 2013, 07:24:41 AM
I was saying of course to you.

Sure.  How can you on the one hand agree that an iPod of his own speeches was a goofy present but claim that on the other that an accusation of narcissism is "a conservative thing?"

Goofy doesn't equal narcissism.  Of course it may in conservative doublethink, where a man can be an Athiest and a Muslim, a Communist and a Nazi, receive welfare as a child and come from a privileged background etc.

Pretty easy for that last one to be true.  And it doesn't require any doublethink, conservative or otherwise, just crappy eligibility rules (or a bit of fraud).

Or a czar and a white house appointee.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.