Real RPGs, none of that new fangled computer bullshit

Started by CountDeMoney, June 11, 2017, 10:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

I played For The Queen, one of those card-prompted free form RPGs. It was great fun, I haven't played that kind of RPG before. No prep and lots of story in a short time. Nice.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: The Brain on April 18, 2022, 02:36:18 PMI played For The Queen, one of those card-prompted free form RPGs. It was great fun, I haven't played that kind of RPG before. No prep and lots of story in a short time. Nice.

Have you tried Fiasco? It's a great base for single session freeform RPing, and it has tons of free modules out there.
If we want to prevent catastrophic economic and societal change we will have to radically change our climate system.

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on April 18, 2022, 03:07:35 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 18, 2022, 02:36:18 PMI played For The Queen, one of those card-prompted free form RPGs. It was great fun, I haven't played that kind of RPG before. No prep and lots of story in a short time. Nice.

Have you tried Fiasco? It's a great base for single session freeform RPing, and it has tons of free modules out there.

Haven't tried it. But it's not impossible I might, I think one of my gaming groups has played it.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.