Explosions in Manchester: Ariana Grande concert, "a number of fatalities"

Started by CountDeMoney, May 22, 2017, 06:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on May 25, 2017, 09:52:08 AM
You want revenge on America so you blow up a bunch of British people? :hmm:

I guess all white people really do look alike.
The British are just as guilty as the Americans in killing Syrian children.  Well, those not killed by Assad.  I mean, those that survived the Russian bombings.  Those not killed by Isis either.  And the Al-Nusra front.  And the other rebel groups. 

But of those that are left, they were killed by American aircrafts.  And British.  And Canadians, even if our planes aren't part of it.  And the French too.  Possibly the Belgians and the Danes.  Danes are notoriously treacherous, planting their flags of conquests everywhere, if they can do that, they can do any evil.  Never trust a Dane, it is known.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 25, 2017, 03:05:39 PM
Seedy an apologist for the Brits?  :huh:

derniggerhater a fucking mouthbreathing monkey that hasn't been immolated in a petroleum explosion yet today? :huh:

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 25, 2017, 02:25:37 PM
Quote from: Tyr on May 25, 2017, 09:28:11 AM
I do like the new attempted approach from the UK of not glorifying the attacker.

Has less to do with glorification than it does with an ongoing investigation of immediate national security implications.

Yes, it is looking like the bomber was merely a useful idiot; the relatively sophisticated bomb was made by someone else and that person is still at large.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 25, 2017, 04:42:12 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 25, 2017, 03:05:39 PM
Seedy an apologist for the Brits?  :huh:

derniggerhater a fucking mouthbreathing monkey that hasn't been immolated in a petroleum explosion yet today? :huh:

You two should open a bed & breakfast together.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

I have to say Ariana Grande seems to be acquitting herself well in what must be a trying time for her. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Jacob

Quote from: mongers on June 04, 2017, 06:11:09 PM
I have to say Ariana Grande seems to be acquitting herself well in what must be a trying time for her.

How so? What is she doing?

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on June 04, 2017, 06:17:12 PM
Quote from: mongers on June 04, 2017, 06:11:09 PM

How so? What is she doing?

She just held a benefit concert with 50k people in attendance.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.