Started by Maladict, May 18, 2017, 02:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Pedrito on May 18, 2017, 02:26:42 PM
News say he probably hung himself.

Sad to see him go, but good for him.

derspiess

Wtf. He had a family. You're messed up.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

viper37

RIP.

L.

drugs are good for your long term health.  Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise! :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

grumbler

Quote from: viper37 on May 18, 2017, 11:10:47 PM

RIP.

L.

drugs are good for your long term health.  Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise! :)

Indeed.  If people with high blood pressure didn't take hypertension drugs or diabetics take insulin, they'd not live nearly as long.  Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise! :)
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

viper37

Quote from: grumbler on May 18, 2017, 11:21:37 PM
Quote from: viper37 on May 18, 2017, 11:10:47 PM

RIP.

L.

Indeed.  If people with high blood pressure didn't take hypertension drugs or diabetics take insulin, they'd not live nearly as long.  Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise! :)
yeah sure, that's the kind of drugs Chris Connel was taking.  In fact, when they say drug abuse and rehab, that's because he consumed too much insulin.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on May 18, 2017, 08:52:47 PM
Wtf. He had a family. You're messed up.

Everybody has a family.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: viper37 on May 19, 2017, 09:25:05 AM
yeah sure, that's the kind of drugs Chris Connel was taking.  In fact, when they say drug abuse and rehab, that's because he consumed too much insulin.

He was in rehab for booze, not drugs. The members of Soundgarden were famously Straight EdgeTM.

That said, his wife is blaming Ativan, which has a track record of making people do crazy shit.
Experience bij!

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".