6 (23.1%)
1 (3.8%)
6 (23.1%)
0 (0%)
2 (7.7%)
7 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Josquius

Probably less effective than usual since (most of) these are more recognisable people but...oh well.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

I don't know how the Lib-Dem candidate looks like, so to avoid the danger of clicking UKIP by mistake, I went with the Raving Loons Party.

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on May 03, 2017, 02:18:25 PM
I don't know how the Lib-Dem candidate looks like, so to avoid the danger of clicking UKIP by mistake, I went with the Raving Loons Party.

I could tell you but that might be cheating.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

frunk

Quote from: celedhring on May 03, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

Me too.

Admiral Yi

Voted for the Vulcan chick and Blue Man Crew.

Why are there two people in that picture?  Spoiler me if it gives away the party.

celedhring

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 03, 2017, 02:26:46 PM
Voted for the Vulcan chick and Blue Man Crew.

Why are there two people in that picture?  Spoiler me if it gives away the party.

My bet is [spoiler]Green Party. Our regional Green Party also runs a man and a woman as joint candidates because equality.[/spoiler]

Admiral Yi

Quote from: celedhring on May 03, 2017, 02:28:28 PM
My bet is [spoiler]Green Party. Our regional Green Party also runs a man and a woman as joint candidates because equality.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Shouldn't they be looking scruffier?  :hmm:[/spoiler]

Grinning_Colossus

I voted for the bearded fellow. Looks professorial.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Valmy

garbon

May. Sturgeon would be alright if her platform wasn't solely based on destruction of the UK.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Richard Hakluyt

Voted for the loon, at least he's honest about his mental health problems unlike the others  ;)