2 (7.7%)
7 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Richard Hakluyt

I've just checked their policy on brexit :

"Brexit..
It seems that many are not happy with the way Brexit is going and want a referendum on every dot and comma..The discussion goes further to decide whether we should have a Hard Brexit, or a Soft Brexit.
Loony Party policy on this is clear..we prefer Al dente Brexit."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: garbon on May 03, 2017, 03:41:34 PM
May. Sturgeon would be alright if her platform wasn't solely based on destruction of the UK.

Surely they share the exact same outcome.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Habbaku

Voted for the Lib-Dem, as I tend to do in these polls.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: mongers on May 03, 2017, 07:10:55 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 03, 2017, 03:41:34 PM
May. Sturgeon would be alright if her platform wasn't solely based on destruction of the UK.

Surely they share the exact same outcome.  :bowler:

That's why I said solely. ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Gups

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 03, 2017, 04:16:19 PM
Voted for the loon, at least he's honest about his mental health problems unlike the others  ;)

Didn't have you marked down as a Corbyn man

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Josquius

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 03, 2017, 05:48:59 PM
I've just checked their policy on brexit :

"Brexit..
It seems that many are not happy with the way Brexit is going and want a referendum on every dot and comma..The discussion goes further to decide whether we should have a Hard Brexit, or a Soft Brexit.
Loony Party policy on this is clear..we prefer Al dente Brexit."

So the loonies are pro brexit.
To be expected
██████
██████
██████

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Grey Fox

Leanne Wood, the oldest looking 45 years old I've seen in years.

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 04, 2017, 11:10:08 AM

Why? Not the old bit, the why would you pick her bit?

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on May 04, 2017, 11:19:11 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on May 04, 2017, 11:10:08 AM

Why? Not the old bit, the why would you pick her bit?

I pick the youngest women in these things. Nothing serious.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.