The Man in the High Cubicle: a Deep State Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, May 01, 2017, 09:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

celedhring

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 01, 2017, 10:23:33 AM
Our corporate overlords are happy Trumpreich is going to buy more weapons.

Reminds me of how I got my first TV show on the air. The company I worked at the time had a deal with some French fund. That was actually some kind of construct (I'm no expert) used by US investors to use the then-existing tax loopholes in many European countries to reduce their tax burden by investing in cultural products. Many of the investors of that fund were US defence contractors (the CEO told me which ones, wish I could remember them).

The Iraq war happened, and these contractors sunk money on that fund, which in turn financed my TV show. I owe my career to Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney.  :lol:

CountDeMoney

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 01, 2017, 09:09:26 AM
I wanted to start this thread for all the federal employees and sharecropping fieldhand contractors that work in the US government, to note any changes you've come across in your day-to-day lives under the Trumpenreich.

All the campus information monitors--the ones that display calendar events, announcements, etc--have picture-in-picture capability;  they always had on the Weather Channel or CNN.

They are now all on Fox News.

What's up in your little corner of the Administrative State?

GET BACK TO YOUR CUBICLE CONTRACTOR.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on May 01, 2017, 11:17:12 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on May 01, 2017, 11:10:28 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 01, 2017, 10:46:53 AM
I am glad we don't have TVs in state government offices (perks of any kind makes the Texas taxpayers ragey) because God knows what sort of garbage they would be subjecting us to.

The Longhorn network?

That would be great! But sadly this state does not entirely consist of UT fans :weep:

I dig their steaks.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?