News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Foootball 2017

Started by grumbler, April 01, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 15, 2018, 10:47:40 PM
I think if he did fuck a shark he'd probably make a pretty badass football coach.

Wouldn't it depend on whether he was the top or the bottom?

alfred russel

Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 15, 2018, 10:47:40 PM
I think if he did fuck a shark he'd probably make a pretty badass football coach.

If he fucked a large shark in the water, that would be pretty badass, but fucking one that was likely dead and laying in a boat is just messed up. Anyway, last season was a testament to the extent he is a badass coach.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

grumbler

Quote from: PDH on February 15, 2018, 07:08:29 PM
Jim McElwain?  The guy who took Colorado State on their rise to mediocrity then jumped to Florida?  Oh god.

Jim, of course, not John.

He is also the guy that took Alabama to the top.  They went from 7-6 to 12-2 in his first year, and then won back-to-back national championships his second and third years.  He knows offense.  I have grave doubts about how his personality will fit in, though.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!