News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Foootball 2017

Started by grumbler, April 01, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

I'm torn, part of me wants Wazzu undefeated for Apple cup and for better SoS.
But to see them shit the bed in Berkeley to a team Huskies dominated last week :lmfao:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

Quote from: katmai on October 14, 2017, 12:24:23 AM
But to see them shit the bed in Berkeley to a team Huskies dominated last week :lmfao:

The best part is that Leech just got straight up out coached.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

I can't believe that Harbaugh is sticking with John O'Korn as QB.  Michigan's offense is putrid with him under center.  He's a fifth-year senior, so there's no "preparing for next year" advantage to playing him, and it's hard to believe that RS soph Branden Peters could possibly be any worse.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

katmai

Harbaugh will be fired soon. :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

alfred russel

Quote from: Berkut on October 14, 2017, 10:23:13 AM
Quote from: katmai on October 14, 2017, 12:24:23 AM

The best part is that Leech just got straight up out coached.

What do you have against Leach? The man is 6-1 at Washington State(!).
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

I think I am going to by physically ill  :x

There is just no way good way to lose to OU. FUCK OU FUCK OKLAHOMA FUCK THE BOZ FUCK BEAUTIFUL MORNINGS FUCK SURREYS WITH FRINGE ON TOP
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on October 14, 2017, 06:38:29 PM
There is just no way good way to lose to OU. FUCK OU FUCK OKLAHOMA FUCK THE BOZ FUCK BEAUTIFUL MORNINGS FUCK SURREYS WITH FRINGE ON TOP

Yeah.

CountDeMoney

:lol:  Even surreys with the fringe on top

derspiess

WVU goes on a 29-0 run to come back and beat Texas Tech.  The couches are a-burnin' :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 14, 2017, 08:22:33 PM
WVU goes on a 29-0 run to come back and beat Texas Tech.  The couches are a-burnin' :)

That's a shame.  They'll have nothing to sit on in the front yard.

PDH

Wyoming gloriously beat Utah State University 28-23, a game broadcast(?) on Facebook.  The 'Pokes are now 4-2, but having 2 games on Facebook means the taint is there...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Berkut

Holy shit, Kalil Tate is for real.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Heisman candidate Josh Rosen has been picked off three times by the worst defense in the conference outside OSU.

0 rows returned

derspiess

Quote from: PDH on October 14, 2017, 10:59:06 PM
Wyoming gloriously beat Utah State University 28-23, a game broadcast(?) on Facebook.  The 'Pokes are now 4-2, but having 2 games on Facebook means the taint is there...

Marshall had a game that was streamed on Facebook earlier this year.  I Chromecasted it to my dad's TV so he could watch it, which was cool except for that there was no way to turn off live comments, likes, etc.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Looks like a couple ranked West Coast teams are getting exposed.