Time to Scrap outdated and expensive G8 meetings?

Started by Josephus, July 09, 2009, 09:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

But if they stop having G8 meetings (G8? Pah, 7 forever) where will the anarchists go? :(

Quote from: garbon on July 09, 2009, 11:18:20 AM
Umm, $500 million is supposed to be a costly price tag? America routinely drops more than that without batting an eye. :huh:
Thats really not something to boast about ;)
██████
██████
██████

Neil

Quote from: Viking on July 09, 2009, 02:09:43 PM
So you are saying that the G8 speaks for both the Civilized and Barbarian World? If so, who is there who is not represented? So why do you state that the G8 doesn't speak for the world?
Well, I suppose you could say that.  The civilized states are over and above the barbarian states, and so what they command the animals are required to obey.  That said, the G8 have their own interests at heart, not the world's.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Siege on July 10, 2009, 12:25:54 AM
Why is Italy irrelevant?
I thought they were a rich country.
Italy is the weakest rich country imaginable, and puts all of its GDP into mismanaging itself.  It is even worse than Spain.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Larch

If the G8 was scrapped, images such as these would be sorely missed:

Josephus

Looks like Harper's about to get a BJ. You'd think he'd actually like those photo ops.

What's happening in that bottom pic? Looks like someone is having a spaz attack

{no offence intended to any real spastics on or about this forum}
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

Is the broad with the ass someone's wife or a flunkie?

Looks like blue is the new red when it comes to ties.

Thank God the three button suit is dying off.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 10, 2009, 08:48:14 AM

She's a Brazilian teenager that was there for some kind of UNICEF gig.

Josephus

I read that she was some kind of flunkie. She was removing the stickies which told the World's Greatest Leaders + Harper where to stand for the picture.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Larch

Quote from: Josephus on July 10, 2009, 10:41:26 AM
I read that she was some kind of flunkie. She was removing the stickies which told the World's Greatest Leaders + Harper where to stand for the picture.

I think Yi meant the one from the first pic, but you're right for the one in the second pic.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Larch on July 10, 2009, 10:44:27 AM
I think Yi meant the one from the first pic, but you're right for the one in the second pic.
Nothing wrong with the hams on the flunkie, for that matter.

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

Josephus

Quote from: The Larch on July 10, 2009, 10:44:27 AM
Quote from: Josephus on July 10, 2009, 10:41:26 AM

Oh right. That oen is hot. If I were Obama, in the great Democratic tradition, I'd make her my intern right away
Civis Romanus Sum

Viking

Quote from: The Larch on July 10, 2009, 10:20:05 AM

and there I was thinking this was one of the underage hookers Silvio ordered....
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Larch on July 10, 2009, 10:20:05 AM

If there is grass on the field, play ball.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive