Russia sends special forces to help Libyan general

Started by Syt, March 14, 2017, 05:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Minsky Moment

That's how it is with Wagner. It starts by kidding yourself it's only about opera appreciation but hum the Ride of the Valkyries enough and the lure of German nationalism becomes irresistible.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Tonitrus

Quote from: Valmy on August 11, 2021, 12:40:38 PM
Damn even the Russians are Nazi fanboys now.

Some sure.

From the Putin/state perspective, they probably just see Wagner as a sort of penal battalion/foreign legion filled with useful idiots that they can now keep busy outside of Russia.

Maladict

Quote from: Tonitrus on August 11, 2021, 01:39:29 PM

From the Putin/state perspective, they probably just see Wagner as a sort of penal battalion/foreign legion filled with useful idiots that they can now keep busy outside of Russia.

He helped chase IS out of Palmyra, I guess that was useful. Doing it while apparently in Wehrmacht gear, not so much :bleeding:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on August 11, 2021, 12:35:14 PM

Dmitry Utkin doesn't look like a pleasant person.
Looks like a Neonazi who strangles coeds in his spare time.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

I think the term "neo-Nazi" is no longer very useful. There are few original Nazis left, and they are very old, and no leading original Nazis are still around. I think just "Nazi" will do fine nowadays.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.