News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

eRepublik

Started by Grallon, July 08, 2009, 02:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

From what I read, it sounds like someway to combat how people can show up in a country before an election and "steal" the election (you won't be able to vote in a country if you don't have citizenship in that country).  Based on the faq, sounds like you automatically gain citizenship of whatever province you are in, so if I was in Serbia at the time of the on date, I'd be a Serbian. The applying part seems like what you'll need to do if you want to switch citizenships after the live date.

I'm still in an entry level job. Between forgetting to log-on and the construction market in Denmark becoming more exclusive (minimum skill amount to change is now 3), I'm stuck with >3 skill. :Embarrass:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Alcibiades

How much does q2 food cost in your country J?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

3.40 RSD, with 1RSD = .013 gold.  1USD = .019 gold for comparison.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Alcibiades

Wow, I need to move to serbia.... lol.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: Alcibiades on July 28, 2009, 07:50:40 PM
Wow, I need to move to serbia....

Talk about phrases you never expected to hear...  :o
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Alcibiades

Haha yeah i found it amusing as i wrote it.  ^_^

Alcibiades

Thanks J, I'd return the favor but my job just ran out of money to even pay me with.  :lol:

The US is overrun.  :weep:

Sophie Scholl

Yeah, I'm noticing that.  I've decided to no longer support the US beatdown, and instead solely fight in the random other wars throughout the globe.  As for the bread, you're both welcome.  I was clearing out the last of my q2 bread, so I figured I'd donate it.  If anyone wants to place orders for anything, let me know.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Alcibiades

Gonna have to go on welfare soon :D

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Alcibiades on July 29, 2009, 11:05:37 PM
Gonna have to go on welfare soon :D
Foreign aid has arrived! :cheers: