News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

eRepublik

Started by Grallon, July 08, 2009, 02:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Alcibiades

:wub:  Tell me what to do.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

Donate 3.5 gold to me, I'll donate the house back to you.  Sound good?
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Alcibiades

Lol, sure.  Scammed? :D
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Alcibiades on July 16, 2009, 05:40:52 PM
Lol, sure.  Scammed? :D
Ok, transaction should be complete.  Your shiny new 1-star housing module courtesy of Dragon Homes should be in your inventory.  I only ended up having to toss 6 RSD to offset the difference.  If anyone else is interested in housing, 3.5 gold will get you a nice shiny new Serbian built home. :)
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Alcibiades

Awesome, thank you.  :)  Anything I can help with?

Sophie Scholl

I think I'm set.  Thanks for the offer though.  Have you been squaring off against me on the icy tundra battlefields of Alaska?  I've found wars are damned good for jacking up your stats and experience quickly.

Alcibiades

Yeah, fought several times there and nova scotia.  Doing very little damage though, can't figure out why.  Even with very high wellness (94) I'm only doing 7 damage...that's with strength training every day.   :unsure:

Barrister

How do I increase my wellness?

I fought (in Alaska) for the first time.  Wasn't that successful, but it did increase stats.  But my wellness is low.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Alcibiades

You can go back to the battle page and heal at a hospital.  Should be right above the little battle 'map'.

Sophie Scholl

Buying weapons gives you a nice boost. ;)

garbon

Eww...the leader of the Danish SDP wants to add me as a friend. :x
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sophie Scholl

Seward's Folly is back in Russian hands. :menace:

In other news, I got a raise!  Hooray!  I'm also 3 points away from reaching whatever rank they put after private.

garbon

So what's this about citizenship being rolled out in the next two days?

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: garbon on July 27, 2009, 11:43:46 AM
So what's this about citizenship being rolled out in the next two days?

Not entirely sure what it entails, but it goes live either today or tomorrow.  It looks like you have to apply for it I think.  Unsure once again.  The one problem with being in a country whose language you don't speak. :Embarrass:  I'll google translate some stuff, see if I can figure out some more details.  In other news... I'm up to 9RSD a day in pay.  Here's to hoping the pay increases keep coming!