News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

eRepublik

Started by Grallon, July 08, 2009, 02:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Alcibiades

Yeah...guess my country is in the middle of a world war... lol.  But thanks again, just scored a job giving me 3$ a day supposedly...dont believe it though, doesn't seem like im getting the full amount.   :Joos
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Think I found a way to check your salary, go to your company page, and click on show all employees.  Scroll down to yourself and I think it shows your wage....
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on July 14, 2009, 09:38:02 PM
Hahaha :Joos

Yes, that was what I was going for - a cheap "jews are cheap" racist gag.  -_-
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Barrister on July 14, 2009, 11:39:38 PM
Quote from: Judas Iscariot on July 14, 2009, 09:38:02 PM
Hahaha :Joos

Yes, that was what I was going for - a cheap "jews are cheap" racist gag.  -_-
No... not you!  Central Canada is corrupting you!

Woo hoo!  5 free gold at level 6!  If anyone is in the housing market, figure out how much it'll cost you, and I'll see if I can get a house cheaper for you.  I'll even toss in the difference if it's less maybe...

Also, I can buy things in RSD's, which are cheaper to get for gold than USD's.  .013 vs. .02 dollars per gold.  This helps me to buy up the needed bread and what not.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on July 12, 2009, 08:25:29 PM
Denmark is currently one of the most uninhabited nations. :thumbsup:

This is something EdAnger could stand behind. :P

Alcibiades

I'll be able to buy a house here today I'd imagine, ummm yeah. 

Alcibiades

So I have the 5 gold, but im wary of selling it for currency.  Looking at the rates, I'm not sure I'm seeing it correctly.

On the first page it lists : 

3.45 GOLD     1 GOLD = 50.01 USD   So that means for up to 3 gold I could get 50$ ?  That seems low..

As towards the last page this:

1 GOLD     1 GOLD = 5000 USD

0.1 GOLD     1 GOLD = 50000 USD

So I could trade 1 gold for 5000$ on that last one correct?  And .1 gold for $5000 on the last one?   

garbon

:o

The president of Denmark has just been impeached.  In other news, the resistance war to free our provinces from Sweden and Germany proceeds terribly. :weep:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

I Killed Kenny

It seems that Portugal is at war with the USA :p

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Alcibiades on July 15, 2009, 09:26:45 AM
So I have the 5 gold, but im wary of selling it for currency.  Looking at the rates, I'm not sure I'm seeing it correctly.

On the first page it lists : 

3.45 GOLD     1 GOLD = 50.01 USD   So that means for up to 3 gold I could get 50$ ?  That seems low..

As towards the last page this:

1 GOLD     1 GOLD = 5000 USD

0.1 GOLD     1 GOLD = 50000 USD

So I could trade 1 gold for 5000$ on that last one correct?  And .1 gold for $5000 on the last one?
The default is selling USD's  (or whatever your national currency is) for gold, not the other way around.  You have to go to the icon bars at the top and select USD's in the buy menu and gold in the sell menu.

Alcibiades

Alright, well according to this I'll be able to get 250$ US from 5 gold.  A lvl 1 house costs 207$ at lowest price right now.

Any hook up possible?

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Alcibiades on July 15, 2009, 05:18:57 PM
Alright, well according to this I'll be able to get 250$ US from 5 gold.  A lvl 1 house costs 207$ at lowest price right now.

Any hook up possible?
Hmmm... after looking things over, I can get you one for like 3.5 gold?  It's a touch more, but I'll cover the rest.  Interested?

garbon

Well look at big daddy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: garbon on July 15, 2009, 11:33:07 PM
Well look at big daddy.
...and has it worked out to your benefit?