Trump's Congressional Address: The Biglythread

Started by CountDeMoney, February 28, 2017, 08:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on February 28, 2017, 09:49:21 PM
Yes, slash restraints.  Across the board.  Give me a free brewing license!!

Fetus Ale, Dark

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 28, 2017, 09:51:01 PM

"Spicy's Ass Brewpub"

Working on signage and t-shirts now, thanks.  I already have a rudimentary bar set up in the garage.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on February 28, 2017, 09:59:40 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 28, 2017, 09:51:01 PM

"Spicy's Ass Brewpub"

Working on signage and t-shirts now, thanks.  I already have a rudimentary bar set up in the garage.

:)

Wait a minute...

I GAVE AWAY THAT NAME

:(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 28, 2017, 10:03:02 PM
:)

Wait a minute...

I GAVE AWAY THAT NAME

:(

I'll name a beer after you.  Aged in Calvados barrels :worthy:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Ed Anger

HVC

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Sorta amused the Dems had to dig up an ex governor for the rebuttal. And that accent. YEESH.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 28, 2017, 10:50:09 PM
Sorta amused the Dems had to dig up an ex governor for the rebuttal. And that accent. YEESH.

He's from the state that overwhelmingly enrolled in ACA, and overwhelmingly voted to get rid of it.  Fucking moron Confederacy.