Utah Man dresses his wives as ninjas, sends them to kill teen girl he abused

Started by jimmy olsen, February 23, 2017, 01:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

grumbler

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 23, 2017, 10:09:30 PM
18 and 19 year olds are legally adults and teenagers.

The drama queen wants to pretend differently.  Let her.  It's much more fun that way.  :P

Plus, we miss Marti less when his sidekick can play him on TV.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

sbr

Quote from: grumbler on February 23, 2017, 10:37:30 PM

The drama queen wants to pretend differently.  Let her.  It's much more fun that way.  :P

And in a stunning turn of events you have no response to what I said so you go with personal attacks.

Grinning_Colossus

Sister-wives and assassinations? Another example of the danger of video games.  :ph34r:
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

DGuller

:pinch: I think sbr caught grumbler by surprise and threw him off gis game.  :(

grumbler

Quote from: sbr on February 23, 2017, 11:36:44 PM

And in a stunning turn of events you have no response to what I said so you go with personal attacks.

:lmfao:  You are whining that I was the first to engage in personal attacks?  RAGE on, dude!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

Grumbler's attack was implicit rather than explicit so he gives himself a pass.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: Eddie Teach on February 24, 2017, 08:49:14 AM
Grumbler's attack was implicit rather than explicit so he gives himself a pass.

:lol:  You think "drama queen" and "Marti... sidekick" were only implicit?

And why do you think you need a 'pass' when taking the piss out of someone?  I sure don't.

dps asks a question about the perp not being treated as an adult.  I give a sequitur reply about the crime being years ago.  sbr follows with a non sequitur about nineteen being a teen number.  I mock him for making such a trivial and irrelevant argument, and he RAGES.  I have no problem with this course of events, so you probably shouldn't try to tell me that I do.

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

If you make a Venn Diagram with one circle with adults and one with teenagers, 18 and 19 would be in the interesecting circle.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

grumbler

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

QuoteIf you make a Venn Diagram with one circle with adults and one with teenagers, 18 and 19 would be in the interesecting circle.

HAWT

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 24, 2017, 11:14:43 AM
QuoteIf you make a Venn Diagram out of hot cars track with one circle with adults and one with teenagers, 18 and 19 would be in the interesecting circle of no escape.

HAWT

HAWTER

Bayraktar!