News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Another strategic reserve hit...

Started by viper37, February 12, 2017, 05:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

100 000$ worth of blue berries stolen

Who is the blueberry bandit? In all seriousness. Anyone with information is asked to contact Detectives. Read More: https://goo.gl/4rQaLc

Last year, it was maple syrup.  Now it's blue berries.  What's next? Strawberries from l'Ile d'Orléans?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Now see, that's what a proper patrol car should look like.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

mongers

Quote from: viper37 on February 12, 2017, 05:03:04 PM
100 000$ worth of blue berries stolen

Who is the blueberry bandit? In all seriousness. Anyone with information is asked to contact Detectives. Read More: https://goo.gl/4rQaLc

Last year, it was maple syrup.  Now it's blue berries.  What's next? Strawberries from l'Ile d'Orléans?

[high pitched voice]

I laugh once again at your country's waste of strategic materials

[/high pitched voice]

*half filled balloon in hand.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Why isn't this in the Minor Acts of Terror megathread?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on February 13, 2017, 07:49:12 AM
Why isn't this in the Minor Acts of Terror megathread?

Well it is pretty major.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.