Wax
3 (7.5%)
Some chick thing I'm not familiar with
2 (5%)
Combover + orangeish dye
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Josquius

I've never got the separate shampoo and conditioner thing. The shampoo I always use is both.  Most seem to be
██████
██████
██████

DontSayBanana

Sculpting clay when I can find it at the store.  Pomade when I can't (which is what I currently have).
Experience bij!

Barrister

Quote from: Tyr on January 28, 2017, 09:38:58 AM
I've never got the separate shampoo and conditioner thing. The shampoo I always use is both.  Most seem to be

I don't get using separate shampoo.

I just use my bodywash in my hair.  Soap is soap.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Ghetto.  That's why your shit's falling out.

dps

Quote from: Barrister on January 28, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

Soap tends to dry your hair out.  I generally just use soap, but then that's why I also use the Vitalis.

KRonn

I use shampoo but other than that I just comb and brush it. 

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

merithyn

I use conditioner every time I shower. I use shampoo when my hair needs it (maybe once every couple of weeks or so). Otherwise, just a brush is fine, thanks. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Barrister

Quote from: dps on January 29, 2017, 03:49:58 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 28, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

Soap tends to dry your hair out.  I generally just use soap, but then that's why I also use the Vitalis.

Not really a concern if you keep your hair short though.

I agree if you have long hair you probably want to use some conditioner, and may not want to wash your hair every day.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: merithyn on January 30, 2017, 01:35:56 PM
I use conditioner every time I shower. I use shampoo when my hair needs it (maybe once every couple of weeks or so). Otherwise, just a brush is fine, thanks. :)

Huh. Weird.

Why do you so rarely use shampoo?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

merithyn

Quote from: Valmy on January 30, 2017, 07:06:23 PM

Huh. Weird.

I so rarely need it. :)

Until the 1970s, no one washed their hair every day. At most, it was done once a week. Like a good little child of the '80s, however, I bought into the whole "wash your hair every day" thing, and ended up with a really dry, itchy scalp that flaked terribly. When I was on bedrest with Riley, I was allowed to get up for very short periods of time, and I ended up only washing my hair every few days or so. The dryness went away. As time wore on, I started washing my hair less and less, only washing it when it obviously needed it. I condition it every time I shower, and brush it multiple times a day, and my hair and scalp have never been healthier.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Valmy

I have been brainwashed by the bath products industrial complex  :mad:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

Quote from: merithyn on February 01, 2017, 07:55:44 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 30, 2017, 07:06:23 PM

Huh. Weird.

I so rarely need it. :)

Until the 1970s, no one washed their hair every day. At most, it was done once a week. Like a good little child of the '80s, however, I bought into the whole "wash your hair every day" thing, and ended up with a really dry, itchy scalp that flaked terribly. When I was on bedrest with Riley, I was allowed to get up for very short periods of time, and I ended up only washing my hair every few days or so. The dryness went away. As time wore on, I started washing my hair less and less, only washing it when it obviously needed it. I condition it every time I shower, and brush it multiple times a day, and my hair and scalp have never been healthier.

This is the most sensible thing you ever said.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.