Question about Obama post-presidency, Muricans to me please

Started by Zoupa, January 20, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

:lol:

QuoteDPRK News Service ‏@DPRK_News
20 minutes ago

Ex-US warlord Barack Obama announces that he will continue to drone the world with speeches.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Oexmelin

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 20, 2017, 12:55:38 PM
I really don't see the logic any of you are displaying in somehow thinking that after all the bullshit, the obstructionism, the Party of No-ism, the basic family upheaval in general, etc., that Obama would honestly think that, going forward, elected office--any office--is going to be the pathway for him to participate in effecting change. Stop it.

Seriously. It's like people discussing how to build a better Maginot line. In 1941.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Caliga

I feel like I heard Obama discussed as a possible SCOTUS nominee at one point.

Probably not going to happen during the Trump regime, though. :D
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

viper37

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 20, 2017, 12:44:50 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on January 20, 2017, 12:35:56 PM
I get the feeling Obama won't. He'll take a year or two off and them he'll be back. Just a hunch though. Maybe for the midterms?

He's open to suggestions.

obama.org
Leader of the Canadian Conservative Party sounds good! :)   We already have Kevin O'Leary on the list, and he said Boston was his true home.  All he has to say is he loves Calgary, and he's onboard.  I'm sure we can fastrack his canadian citizenship.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: viper37 on January 20, 2017, 04:11:30 PM
I get the feeling Obama won't. He'll take a year or two off and them he'll be back. Just a hunch though. Maybe for the midterms?

obama.org
Leader of the Canadian Conservative Party sounds good! :)   We already have Kevin O'Leary on the list, and he said Boston was his true home.  All he has to say is he loves Calgary, and he's onboard.  I'm sure we can fastrack his canadian citizenship.

WTF?

Pass.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

saskganesh

He'll write a few books, establish a Presidential library worthy of the name and become an influential political philosopher and fixer. Since he'll live for 40 more years he'll likely save the Republic.

He'll be better in his new roles, than as President. He will also be better paid.
humans were created in their own image

Syt

Quote from: saskganesh on January 20, 2017, 06:23:02 PM
He'll write a few books, establish a Presidential library worthy of the name and become an influential political philosopher and fixer. Since he'll live for 40 more years he'll likely save the Republic.

He'll be better in his new roles, than as President. He will also be better paid.

https://www.obama.org/ :yes:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on January 20, 2017, 05:42:43 PM
Quote from: viper37 on January 20, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

obama.org

WTF?

Pass.
He's much better than Trudeau (not hard), and all his ultra left wing policies are already in place here, so he'll be considered dangerously right wing by the NDP.  I'd say it's a plus :P

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37