Started by Habbaku, January 05, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

1. Get Anarkali Bazaar for free and get the 2 rupees
2. Use those two rupees to get Abbas Mirza from the market to my hand

File should be up

Tamas

Solmyr

Wait, wait. Berkut cannot actually purchase Lapis Lazuli Mine because he can only hold one card in his hand. Which means there are no two rupees on Anarkali Bazaar either and Tamas will need to redo his turn.

Berkut

Uggh. Let me redo ny play now that my subterfuge has allowed me to see into the plans of Tamas....
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Berkut still redoing his turn?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Tamas

Berkut

Doh, sorry.

OK, redid my play, it is logfile 21.

Just bought Jan Fisher and played him rather than hold and buy another.

0 rows returned

Tamas

1. Put Lazuli Mine to my hand
2. Moved out two spies. One to Berkut's Jan Fishan card, other to Habbaku's Wheat Field

Habbaku

The farming chieftain of Herat side with the British Empire and open new trade routes into the interior of Afghanistan.  More trade brings less war...for now.

Action 1: Buy Ishaqzai Chiefs from the market for 2 (Military Struggle doubles costs).
Action 2: Play Chiefs to my right, triggering Economic Boom.
Free Action (Wheat Fields): Commerce.  Take 2 rupees back from the market.

Over to Sol.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

British merchants and financiers start following the armies from India, seeking new opportunities in Afghanistan.

1. Purchase Farah Road for free.
2. Purchase Bank for 1 rupee.
3. (free from Bolan Pass) Commerce to take the 1 rupee back.

Over to Cel.

Tamas

Berkut, as a fellow patriot I urge you to do something against the overwhelming superiority of the British infidels.

Berkut

Yes, I can see how concerned you are about that - that must be why you sent a spy to my card.

0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on March 02, 2017, 08:04:07 AM
Yes, I can see how concerned you are about that - that must be why you sent a spy to my card.

He is merely passing through.  :sleep:

Berkut

I suspect he won't be passing through.

0 rows returned

Tamas