Beep, beep
3 (60%)
Jaron
0 (0%)
I like this option
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

garbon

What happened to this thread (as it progressed through the change in board infrastructure)? Cal made a poll but I have the first post? :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: Razgovory on April 28, 2010, 02:41:12 AM
I've never been pulled over by a cop who was trying to be a dick about it.  Every time I've been pulled over I was in the wrong.  Except that time I had a spare tire on and I was trying to get home.

Hi past Raz.  I should tell you, I've been driving with an expire licence for about a year now.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on April 26, 2010, 11:48:12 PM
I don't understand why someone would have negative opinion about police.     :huh:

The BBiest comment ever. Thank you, 2010.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Roxanne, King of Pain, Every Breath You Take... I can see his point.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Eddie Teach on April 26, 2010, 10:00:32 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 26, 2010, 09:05:47 PM
Thankfully (or not...?), I do legitimately dislike police.

How do you feel about Sting's solo career?

Time to get some new jokes.

Valmy

At least Eddie is consistent.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?