Miami Dolphins
1 (4.2%)
Detroit Lions
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: January 09, 2017, 05:41:06 AM

Caliga

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 24, 2017, 09:09:38 AM
Who's the one person that voted for the Falcons? They got lone bragging rights if they come out on top.
I picked the Pats.  Yeah, I'm pretty great.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Who's the one person that voted for the Falcons? They got lone bragging rights if they come out on top.

Not me. I voted for the Atlanta Hawks.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: Eddie Teach on January 25, 2017, 12:01:59 AM

Not me. I voted for the Atlanta Hawks.
Can't a mod tell?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on January 26, 2017, 12:35:02 AM
Can't a mod tell?

With what, tea leaves?  The fuck kind of board do you think this is?

KRonn

I picked the Patriots of course, being a Pats fan from Massachusetts.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

Google also airing a commercial that will probably be viewed as political even if it's just showing off a somewhat useless piece of hardware.

https://youtu.be/aQn5wiDyUHo
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

dps

Quote from: Liep on February 04, 2017, 08:24:26 AM
Google also airing a commercial that will probably be viewed as political even if it's just showing off a somewhat useless piece of hardware.

https://youtu.be/aQn5wiDyUHo

There's something wrong with people who see anything political in that.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on February 04, 2017, 10:29:44 AM
There's something wrong with people who see anything political in that.

There was a rainbow flag in the opening scene, and then a few moments later, a dog looking out the window.  Legal gay marriage could lead to people wanting to marry animals, therefore Google endorses bestiality.

Liep

Morten Andersen is in the Hall of Fame! :yeah:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

alfred russel

I'm glad that Atlanta is playing such an unlikable team, because the level of front running in this city is repulsive. So many people I've never seen with any interest in football are sporting falcons t shirts that look to be brand new and greeting me with "rise up".
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Eddie Teach

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014