Oh Fuck, Russian ambassador to Turkey shot

Started by Razgovory, December 19, 2016, 11:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

OttoVonBismarck

CountDeMoney

And, for good  measure, they shot the gun out of his hand.

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

Wait til the .ru nutters get hold of that.

"Eet ees obwious fake...not enough--how you say, oh yes--blood."
*Post next to photo from Reservoir Dogs*

OttoVonBismarck

:lol:

I've actually had discussions like that with friends before, people who have never seen a shot up body always think there's an order of magnitude more blood than there really is.

CountDeMoney

Yeah, it's pretty eye-opening for GSW noobs, it's not like the movies at all.  I mean, yeah, there's a lot of bleeding--but most of it is on the inside.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Legbiter

The assassin just shot him half a dozen times or so in the back before going on a snackbar rant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdCvaxPnICI

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.