In a recession, chicks get less picky. Imagine that.

Started by CountDeMoney, July 05, 2009, 08:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

What kind of a idiot buys girls drinks in this day and age?
██████
██████
██████

Viking

Quote from: Tyr on July 06, 2009, 06:31:40 AM

QuoteAFC
   Average Frustrated Chump. A "nice guy". A guy who has no pick up skills and rarely manages to close a target pick up. Also a guy who tends to supplicate in his behavior to HBs. Meaning, buying flowers for a chick when going out for coffee, putting her on a pedestal, and generally letting women walk all over him in the vein hope of somehow being seen as attractive in their eyes. A common term used for AFCs that have seen the error of their ways but not yet gained PUA skills is RACF (Recovering AFC).

http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josquius

Quote from: Viking on July 06, 2009, 06:39:34 AM

QuoteAFC
   Average Frustrated Chump. A "nice guy". A guy who has no pick up skills and rarely manages to close a target pick up. Also a guy who tends to supplicate in his behavior to HBs. Meaning, buying flowers for a chick when going out for coffee, putting her on a pedestal, and generally letting women walk all over him in the vein hope of somehow being seen as attractive in their eyes. A common term used for AFCs that have seen the error of their ways but not yet gained PUA skills is RACF (Recovering AFC).

http://www.fastseduction.com/acronyms.shtml
Yeah, I've read that kinda thing too.
But I don't know many men who actually do do that, its quite common knowledge that its a bad idea. Even the most stereotypical of stereotypical nice guys keep their wallets in their pockets.
██████
██████
██████

DisturbedPervert

Plenty of 'bad' guys buy girls drinks in order to get them drunk.

Norgy

Josquius

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on July 06, 2009, 06:58:30 AM
Plenty of 'bad' guys buy girls drinks in order to get them drunk.
Maybe in Thailand. Drinks cost money over here :p
██████
██████
██████

Warspite

Buying a women a drink is polite and shows your gregarious side. I don't see what that has to do with not having the balls to make a move. Besides, once you have a job, it is not difficult to spend £4 or so for a glass of wine for someone else.
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Malthus

Very amusing conjuction of name and message:

QuoteThey're looking for something that's genuine in a world that isn't very secure," said Bathsheba

Bathsheba? How Biblical.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Siege

I always pay for my wife's pina colada, and the only thanks I get is "You are drinking too much" every time I order another beer for me.  :rolleyes:

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

Quote from: Siege on July 06, 2009, 11:08:46 AM
I always pay for my wife's pina colada, and the only thanks I get is "You are drining too much" every time I order another beer for me.  :rolleyes: 

You should tell her that it isn't beer, that it is light beer.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Warspite on July 06, 2009, 08:12:58 AM
Besides, once you have a job, it is not difficult to spend £4 or so for a glass of wine for someone else.

:)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

What about the kind of person who doesn't mind buying anyone, guy or girl, a drink?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on July 06, 2009, 11:17:38 AM

What about the kind of person who doesn't mind buying anyone, guy or girl, a drink?

What about the kind of person who doesn't drink yet doesn't mind buying friends a drink?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Brain

Quote from: Barrister on July 06, 2009, 11:17:38 AM

They don't exist.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.