Statesman
18 (47.4%)
Click here if you're a retard
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 21, 2016, 04:25:05 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 21, 2016, 04:12:35 PM
If you still have your Woman Card, you can turn it in at Ben & Jerry's in exchange for a free cone w/ two scoops.

What does your America Can Go To Hell card get you?

My Johnson Card is made of hemp.  Probably gets me something at the local dispensary.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

KRonn

I have my Bernie pin, I wonder what that gets me??   :cool:

derspiess

Quote from: KRonn on November 21, 2016, 05:03:39 PM
I have my Bernie pin, I wonder what that gets me??   :cool:

A free hug from Ide.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Valmy

If you decide to start a political career it could at least get you swept into a state leg.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Woah, the poll really turned against Mitt while I slept. Stateman had a good lead and now it's tied. :huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 20, 2016, 02:14:42 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on November 20, 2016, 01:21:43 PM
Romney was ridiculed by Obama in 2012 when he called Russia our "#1 geopolitical foe."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

And he was ridiculed here as well.

Russia is not our "#1 geopolitical foe."  That's China.  Russia is our "#1 geopolitical pain in the ass."
The Russians are aggressive champions of the ideology that is about to do some devastating and lasting damage to our country.  Romney was right in 2012, and I sure hope he didn't change his mind since then.  We're losing battles in a war that many still have no idea we're fighting.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on November 21, 2016, 10:59:56 PM
The Russians are aggressive champions of the ideology that is about to do some devastating and lasting damage to our country.  Romney was right in 2012, and I sure hope he didn't change his mind since then.  We're losing battles in a war that many still have no idea we're fighting.

It's a ravanchist myopic oligarchy run by crime syndicates.  It will not be having the same economic, geopolitical and nation security impact on the United States in the next 50-75 years as China will.  I know you want to take pride in your tribe, but the 21st century will not be a Russian one.

And while it's a troll with nukes, it's still a troll. 

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 21, 2016, 11:05:57 PM
Quote from: DGuller on November 21, 2016, 10:59:56 PM

It's a ravanchist myopic oligarchy run by crime syndicates.  It will not be having the same economic, geopolitical and nation security impact on the United States in the next 50-75 years as China will.  I know you want to take pride in your tribe, but the 21st century will not be a Russian one.

And while it's a troll with nukes, it's still a troll.
Some piece of trash that is out gunning for you may never overtake you when it comes to success in life, but he may bring you down with him nonetheless.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on November 21, 2016, 11:11:11 PM
Some piece of trash that is out gunning for you may never overtake you when it comes to success in life, but he may bring you down with him nonetheless.

You hear that, Canada?  WATCH YOUR BACK