Hoosier Daddy: What does a PENCE presidency look like?

Started by derspiess, November 11, 2016, 11:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Since DG decided to create a Trump impeachment thread, I figured it's "never too early" to have a Pence Administration thread.  So, you know-- post all your hyperbolic Seedyesque stuff about Pence here.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grinning_Colossus

I would assume that Trump made the same offer to Pence as he did to Kasich--that, as VP, he'd be in charge of domestic and foreign policy--so, barring the occasional temper tantrum, a Pence presidency is what we'll have anyway.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Admiral Yi

I was a fan of Pence after I read an op-ed by him in the NYT about how the deficit neutrality of Obamacare was a con job built on a politically impossibility of denying annual Medicare price adjustments to medical providers.

I need more information before i can judge for myself whether he is a really a Christian wacko.  I would not be good with it if he was.

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 12, 2016, 02:50:57 AM

I need more information before i can judge for myself whether he is a really a Christian wacko.  I would not be good with it if he was.

If only there was way to see what he did as Governor....
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

I don't know anything about him so I assume his presidency would suck AIDS ass.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Brain on November 12, 2016, 03:51:05 AM

"Funny" you should say that. He caused an outbreak by closing down clinics in Indiana.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 12, 2016, 04:42:15 AM
Quote from: The Brain on November 12, 2016, 03:51:05 AM

"Funny" you should say that. He caused an outbreak by closing down clinics in Indiana.

Is 'closing down clinics' an euphemism for unprotected sex?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Zanza

Quote from: Liep on November 12, 2016, 06:32:31 AM
Is 'closing down clinics' an euphemism for unprotected sex?
Being HIV positive and having AIDS is not the same thing.