And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on January 06, 2021, 02:42:27 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on January 06, 2021, 02:40:29 PM
I really didn't believe the coup was actually going to happen.

It's not.

These clowns are going to break some shit then leave.

Well, attempted coup.

Investing a capitol to change what they are doing is attempting a coup.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Larch

crazy canuck

CNN is reporting that the National Guard has not yet intervened because the Defence Department has not yet authorized the change of mission

DGuller

I know there is a concept of illegal order, but is there a concept of illegal lack of order?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

This claim about election fraud is disputed
8:24 PM · Jan 6, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!
8:38 PM · Jan 6, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Quote from: DGuller on January 06, 2021, 02:58:24 PM
I know there is a concept of illegal order, but is there a concept of illegal lack of order?

Nothing a mass pardon won't fix.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on January 06, 2021, 02:58:24 PM

Isn't Congress responsible for its own security? I thought there was some separation of powers thing there, but i'm not sure.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Syt

These guys from summer this year sure would have been useful now:

—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

If the coup fails I wonder if Trump will bother to pardon everyone or just "forget" it. If it doesn't fail it won't matter, of course.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Solmyr

Nothing like spending my evening watching live coverage of a coup attempt in the world's largest banana republic.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould