News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 17, 2017, 08:18:06 PM
I'm waiting for the Sept 16th white trash march in DC. The Juggalos march on the same day.

Should be fun!

#1 There's no way the white supremacists show up for that.

#2 I can't believe we are relying on the fucking Juggalos to hold a flank in our fight against Nazis in 2017. :D

11B4V

Quote from: sbr on August 17, 2017, 08:22:26 PM
I'm waiting for the Sept 16th white trash march in DC. The Juggalos march on the same day.

Should be fun!

#2 I can't believe we are relying on the fucking Juggalos to hold a flank in our fight against Nazis in 2017. :D

Ok. Now that's some funny shit right there.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

Should be fun!

The Juggalos would fucking crush them.  :lol:

Seems like some Russians at least aren't fans of Nazis. Who knew!?

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

That's why I was so confused at the Storm Front.ru thing.  How the fuck can Russians of all people be Nazi apologists?

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

jimmy olsen

People line up in Durham to turn themselevs in for tearing down the Confederate monument there.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Jacob

Quote from: 11B4V on August 17, 2017, 08:29:55 PM

Should be fun!

On one side a bunch of demented bozo clowns playing dress-up, on the other... Juggalos.

sbr

sbr

Quote from: Jacob on August 17, 2017, 08:55:15 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on August 17, 2017, 08:29:55 PM

Should be fun!

On one side a bunch of demented bozo clowns playing dress-up, on the other... Juggalos.

:lol:

viper37

Quote from: sbr on August 17, 2017, 08:14:05 PM
Quote from: viper37 on August 17, 2017, 08:00:31 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on August 17, 2017, 07:46:48 PM
People will die this weekend.
if an Alt-Right dude dies, will they re-erect statues of Lee and Davis?

Nope.  I will chip in to build a statue of the person(s) that helped to get the Nazi killed though. 
so violence in a democracy is totally acceptable, so long as it's done against the people you don't like.  Noted. :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on August 17, 2017, 08:55:15 PM

:lol:

viper37

Quote from: sbr on August 17, 2017, 08:33:32 PM
How the fuck can Russians of all people be Nazi apologists?
They hate Jews too.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Quote from: viper37 on August 17, 2017, 09:04:10 PM
Quote from: sbr on August 17, 2017, 08:33:32 PM
How the fuck can Russians of all people be Nazi apologists?
They hate Jews too.

Why I am not surprised you seem to have a spreadsheet for this bullshit?

viper88/My Documents/Who_hates_who.xls