News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Man, oligarchs in small timer nations like will be so envious. They have only their own citizens to sell down the toilet, the new American oligarchy is strong enough to throw other countries after them as well.

frunk

Getting billions for your family's companies in 6 months is nothing compared to getting $150 million for a charity in your name over 15 years.  Nothing!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Monoriu on July 10, 2017, 11:13:15 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 10, 2017, 02:31:47 PM
White House press briefings are audio only now.  Hilarious.

Huh?  :blink:

Even Chinese press briefings allow video.

What The Donald doesn't see, The Donald can't get enraged by.  It's the press office managing their goofball boss.  He doesn't have the attention span to listen to audio. 

It's a smart move in pain management.

derspiess

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 10, 2017, 09:14:46 PM
Republicans, please get rid of these clowns now and give us President Pence. Jesus.

:hug: :punk:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

celedhring

Without a video feed the clusterfucks will see less airplay.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Barrister

So Donald Jr, in order to "get ahead of the story", releases the email chain setting up the Russia meeting.

The money quote: after being explicitly told that this was part of a Russian government effort to help the Trump campaign, Jr. says "if it's what you say I love it".

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/document-Donaldtrumpjr.html
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2017, 09:02:26 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on July 10, 2017, 09:14:46 PM
Republicans, please get rid of these clowns now and give us President Pence. Jesus.

:hug: :punk:

Sorry, he's in the mix, too.  Head of the transition team goes down with the rest of the campaign mutts.

Yay for President Ryan.

Valmy

I expect 'whataboutism' to follow. Something Hillary did that was supposedly worse. You know. The person they wanted to throw into prison.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Quote from: Barrister on July 11, 2017, 11:08:38 AM
So Donald Jr, in order to "get ahead of the story", releases the email chain setting up the Russia meeting.

The money quote: after being explicitly told that this was part of a Russian government effort to help the Trump campaign, Jr. says "if it's what you say I love it".

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/11/us/politics/document-Donaldtrumpjr.html

Russia's "Crown Prosecutor"  :huh:

Is the guy writing to Donald Jr. Canadian or something?

Anyhow, how smoking is that gun? I guess the meeting isn't illegal per se, you'd need to establish that some kind of exchange of favors was discussed in it? Not a lawyer.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on July 11, 2017, 11:11:56 AM
I expect 'whataboutism' to follow. Something Hillary did that was supposedly worse. You know. The person they wanted to throw into prison.

LOCK HER UP
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Crown Prosecutor? Has Putin brought the Romanovs back to power?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2017, 11:25:15 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 11, 2017, 11:11:56 AM

LOCK HER UP

Since she apparently committed about 2.5 million felonies that should be easy enough for you guys :P

I think you are just scared that a trial would reveal she actually never did anything illegal.

Grey Fox

https://twitter.com/JYSexton/status/884798748152483840

QuoteJared Yates Sexton @JYSexton

I...worked on this story for a year...and...he just...he tweeted it out.

Poor guy.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.