News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Larch on July 08, 2017, 10:36:09 AM
QuoteIvanka Trump takes Donald Trump seat at G20 leaders' table

In an unusual move Ivanka Trump briefly took her father Donald's seat at a summit of world leaders on Saturday.

The US president had stepped away for a meeting with the Indonesian leader during the G20 meeting.

Ms Trump is an adviser to her father, but a leader's absence is usually covered by high-ranking officials.

A BBC correspondent at the summit said he could recall no similar precedent. There has been widespread criticism on social media.

Mr Trump returned a short while later to retake his seat between the British prime minister and the Chinese president.

Ms Trump did not seem to make any major contribution to the session on African migration and health during her father's absence.

The Dumbfuckistanis wanted organized crime, they got organized crime.

DGuller

All they wanted was someone who acknowledged that there is nothing wrong with bigotry and intolerance.  The rest is something they are kind of forced to take, since there is no bigoted and intolerant progressive alternative.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on July 08, 2017, 03:06:35 PM
All they wanted was someone who acknowledged that there is nothing wrong with bigotry and intolerance.  The rest is something they are kind of forced to take, since there is no bigoted and intolerant progressive alternative.

Nonsense, they could've gotten all that acceptance of bigotry and intolerance from any number of Republican candidates; they specifically wanted the rest of the incompetence, illiteracy and ignorance as seen on TV for 30 years.  WE WANNA BIDNESSMAN THAT GRABS THAT PUSSY

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 08, 2017, 04:03:40 PM
Quote from: DGuller on July 08, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

Nonsense, they could've gotten all that acceptance of bigotry and intolerance from any number of Republican candidates; they specifically wanted the rest of the incompetence, illiteracy and ignorance as seen on TV for 30 years.  WE WANNA BIDNESSMAN THAT GRABS THAT PUSSY
They already had decades of code words from the Republicans.  They wanted something a little stronger, something that packed a punch, not some subtle weak shit.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on July 08, 2017, 04:28:48 PM
They already had decades of code words from the Republicans.  They wanted something a little stronger, something that packed a punch, not some subtle weak shit.

Russian stooge.

CountDeMoney

QuoteBBC
China and Taiwan mixed up in White House gaffe
2 hours ago
From the section US & Canada

A press release following Donald Trump's meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping at the G20 summit called him president "of the Republic of China".

That is the official name of Taiwan. Mr Xi is, in fact, President of the People's Republic of China.

Earlier, the White House had also labelled Shinzo Abe president of Japan. He is the prime minister.

The online version of the statement on China now simply refers to "President Xi of China", and the Japan statement has also been corrected.

Social media users were quick to point out the error, which many feel should be obvious to government officials.

Chris Lu, a White House Cabinet Secretary under former President Obama, tweeted: "Ouch. White House just referred to Xi Jinping as leader of Republic of China, which is Taiwan," appending the hashtag: "#AmateurHour".

The distinction between two similar-sounding official names is important for two neighbours that have tense relations.

China regards Taiwan as breakaway province which will eventually rejoin the mainland.

In a separate development, a picture posted on Mr Trump's Intagram account showing the president with Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong initially misidentified him as Indonesian President Joko Widodo.

The error was quickly pointed out on social media and rectified.

Zanza

I guess that's what you get when you cut down the budget of the career diplomats in State Department and run foreign policy with flunkies in the White House.

Oexmelin

And now, apparently, Trump has discussed "forming an impenetrable cyber security unit" with the power that breached the US cyber defenses, interfered in the elections, and recently hacked the energy grid.
Que le grand cric me croque !

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zanza on July 09, 2017, 10:09:12 AM
I guess that's what you get when you cut down the budget of the career diplomats in State Department and run foreign policy with flunkies in the White House.

Too busy Grabbing That Pussy.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Oexmelin on July 09, 2017, 10:40:40 AM
And now, apparently, Trump has discussed "forming an impenetrable cyber security unit" with the power that breached the US cyber defenses, interfered in the elections, and recently hacked the energy grid.

Considering that the White House believes we have more in common with Russia than our former allies, that only makes sense.

Ed Anger

QuoteDaniel Lin @danwlin
ยท
9h

LEIA: Tarkin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Death Star prevention unit so that planetary destruction & many other negative things...

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit    so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded..
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive