What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2017, 04:47:06 PM
Quote from: viper37 on June 07, 2017, 04:22:50 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 07, 2017, 03:38:01 PM
Quote from: The Brain on June 07, 2017, 02:42:43 PM
Trump has swallowed so much Putin sauce he's now more Russian than American.

Sounds like BB enjoys his share of fat, juicy Russian cock as well.  Mmm, mmm.
Sometimes, do you reflect on your attitude and tell yourself "I think I've gone too far this time.  It's possible people might not take me seriously anymore." ?

Nope.  None of you assholes are worth that much effort.  You're all pretty much cunts I couldn't give two royal fucks about.

:lol:

Forget About The Curve Ball Seedy, Give 'em the heater.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 07, 2017, 12:16:18 PM
My money is on Pence being clean.  He was after all pretty much the guy who got Flynn fired.
That's my take too.  He may have committed some sins of omission, in not actively defying Trump when he should've, but that's probably as bad at it goes when it comes to the Russia thing with him.

viper37

Sometimes, do you reflect on your attitude and tell yourself "I think I've gone too far this time.  It's possible people might not take me seriously anymore." ?

Nope.  None of you assholes are worth that much effort.  You're all pretty much cunts I couldn't give two royal fucks about.
I expected something like that.  Well, good luck being alone when the end of the worlds comes :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

11B4V

Quote from: viper37 on June 07, 2017, 07:00:49 PM

I expected something like that.  Well, good luck being alone when the end of the worlds comes :)

Juuust a bit outside...

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: viper37 on June 07, 2017, 07:00:49 PM

Eat me.

Ed Anger

Me and seedy will be wearing schoolgirl uniforms jerking off back to back. When they find our fossilized remains a thousand years from now, it'll be the biggest mindfuck of the archeologist world.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Shyly giggling at humanity for all eternity.

Ed Anger

I'll have my best orgasm derp face for them.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zoupa

That's not entirely true. I know you like me, for example. :frog:

mongers

Quote from: Zoupa on June 07, 2017, 08:55:03 PM

That's not entirely true. I know you like me, for example. :frog:

Everyone likes Zoupa. :hugs;

:P

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

dps

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 07, 2017, 09:01:43 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 07, 2017, 06:25:48 PM
Needs to be less than 30%

At this rate, wait 3-4 months.

His approval rating is the same as Clinton's at the same point.

Valmy

A weird coincidence but there is no other correlation. One of those facts presented in such a way as to create a false impression. Clinton was at 55% shortly before and bounced back shortly after.

But hey if Trump suffers a version of Clinton's 1994 that would be fantastic.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."