LaCroix

mongers

Quote from: LaCroix on February 17, 2017, 08:16:20 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 17, 2017, 07:05:13 PM
Quote from: LaCroix on February 17, 2017, 06:36:25 PM
do you see what I'm saying?

No.

I've been drinking and forgot what my point was, so I concede

You've not yet remembered you voted Trump; your accumulation of posts is you coming to the realization of what you did 'the night before'.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Tonitrus

mongers

In a heated discussion between a BBC newsnight journalist and Sebastian Gorkha (sp), a Trump White House said he refuted any allegations of antisemitism in the Administration and pointed out "Jared Kushner, an orthodox Jew is key to the decision making process"   :hmm: 

I hadn't picked up on just how important he is to Trump.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PRC

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago
The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

It would be funny if it wasn't so frightening.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Syt on February 18, 2017, 07:30:34 AM
Bill Maher on The Magic "(R)": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFWv42U1l4A

I watched other clips from Maher's show last night... so that's Milo.  :mellow:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Yeah, it's kinda like watching Mart, only even worse. He even praised the Catholic church. :lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-media-trust-poll-fox-news-235168?cmpid=sf

QuotePoll: Trump administration edges media in voter trust

Voters are nearly split on who they trust more, the Trump administration or the media, according to a new poll released Friday, with a slim plurality having more faith in the president's officials to "tell the public the truth" than the reporters who cover them.

The Fox News poll found that 45 percent trusted "government officials" under President Donald Trump to tell the public the truth over news outlets. Some 42 percent trusted news outlets over Trump officials, with 10 percent trusting neither.

The results were vastly skewed along partisan lines, with 81 percent of Republicans trusting the administration over the media and 79 percent of Democrats deferring to news organizations over the White House. Twice as many independents trusted the president's team over the press, 52 percent to 26 percent. Sixteen percent of independents trusted neither.

The poll, which surveyed 1,013 registered voters between Feb. 11 and 13, also found that a majority of voters supported an aggressive media, with 55 percent of those surveyed saying that it's better for the country if the media "cover the president aggressively." Some 38 percent felt the press should give Trump the "benefit of the doubt."

Voters were less split on whether Trump should be more careful with his words, with 71 percent saying he should and 28 percent saying they liked that he "spoke his mind" (1 percent did not know). Among Republicans, 54 percent felt the president should be more cautious when speaking. Some 93 percent of Democrats wished Trump was more judicious.

A large majority of voters also agreed that media scrutiny of Trump has been harsher than that of former President Barack Obama. Sixty-eight percent of participants said coverage of Trump was tougher, with 92 percent of Republicans agreeing. Independents in large also shared that view, with 74 percent agreeing, while only 42 percent of Democrats said coverage of Trump was tougher than that of Obama.

The findings shed some light on the tempestuous relationship between the White House and its press corps, which over the past 48 hours has seen Trump repeatedly lash out reporters and outlets both during his Thursday press conference and on social media. Speaking at the White House Thursday, Trump bluntly told the press, "the public doesn't believe you people anymore."

Earlier Trump tweeted that the press "is the enemy of the American People!" branding five outlets -- The New York Times, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN -- as "FAKE NEWS!"

The Fox News poll was carried out through landlines and cellphones and has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points for all registered voters.
—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

celedhring

Well, given it's a FoxNews poll, the results aren't so bad.

HVC

Quote from: celedhring on February 18, 2017, 11:44:25 AM
Well, given it's a FoxNews poll, the results aren't so bad.

Yeah, but they're watching fox news because they trust the other news sources even less. Scary, ain't it.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Liep on February 18, 2017, 07:40:32 AM
I watched other clips from Maher's show last night... so that's Milo.  :mellow:

Weaponized homo bitchiness.