News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 11:27:48 PM
Clinton I can see with the mistresses and stuff, even though the world laughed more that you cared so much, and bush is self explanatory, but what did Obama do?

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: dps on February 01, 2017, 11:31:01 PM
I don't much care what non-Americans think of our President, but many of Trump's tweets sound like something a third-grader would spout as social/political commentary.  A particularly slow, socially inept, angry third-grader.

Sure.  We should have come up with better choices in the general election.  But we got what we deserved.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Oh come on, really?  That's at all comparable with the others presidents you choose? Let alone the current one? Hell carter lost a fight to a rabbit. That's way worse.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

John Adams bowed to the King of England. SHAMEFUL. ALL OF OUR PRESIDENTS ARE EQUALLY CRAP.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

A real President would've grabbed that slope and fucked him in his tight little ass on behalf of unemployed factory workers with high school educations.

LaCroix

Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 11:27:48 PMClinton I can see with the mistresses and stuff, even though the world laughed more that you cared so much, and bush is self explanatory, but what did Obama do?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 11:40:32 PM
Oh come on, really?  That's at all comparable with the others presidents you choose? Let alone the current one? Hell carter lost a fight to a rabbit. That's way worse.

HE DIDNT LOSE
HE TACTICALLY WITHDREW

:mad:

derspiess

Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 11:40:32 PM

I wasn't old enough to be embarrassed by Carter when he was prez.

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on February 01, 2017, 11:41:03 PM
John Adams bowed to the King of England. SHAMEFUL. ALL OF OUR PRESIDENTS ARE EQUALLY CRAP.

He didn't do it while president.

CountDeMoney

Well, don't you worry, derniggerhater, you've got the kind of President that will do you proud when it comes to presidential diplomacy.  You'll never have to hang your head in shame as an American ever again.  :yeah:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on February 01, 2017, 11:37:04 PM
Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 11:27:48 PM
Clinton I can see with the mistresses and stuff, even though the world laughed more that you cared so much, and bush is self explanatory, but what did Obama do?

:rolleyes:
Bush and previous presidents did the exact same thing.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Oexmelin

Quote from: derspiess on February 01, 2017, 11:50:09 PM

Same order of magnitude, of course.

Que le grand cric me croque !

HVC

Was Reagan still president when he bowed to the queen?

https://youtu.be/jocQgIBjPzc

Worst president ever!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

mongers

Quote from: dps on February 01, 2017, 11:31:01 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 01, 2017, 11:24:16 PM
Quote from: HVC on February 01, 2017, 11:21:50 PM
Quote from: derspiess on February 01, 2017, 11:19:58 PM
All we have to do is refuse them and the white knight Supreme SJW Trudeau will take them.

Trolling languish aside, do you even feel a bit of shame that your president acts like a retarded preschooler?

Yeah, but I wasn't exactly proud of Obama, either.  Dubya and Clinton also embarrassed us in their own way. 

None of the rest of the Presidents of our lifetimes have been this bad, and you know it. 

I don't much care what non-Americans think of our President, but many of Trump's tweets sound like something a third-grader would spout as social/political commentary.  A particularly slow, socially inept, angry third-grader.

Yeah, this has all sort of gone past a joke, not there was one in the first place, but the joke Marty, legbiter, derspiess and LaCroix thought was happening.

Turns out people have just given the pilot's seat to a senile old man who can't stop taking selfies.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

Quote from: HVC on February 02, 2017, 12:08:06 AM

Was Reagan still president when he bowed to the queen?

https://youtu.be/jocQgIBjPzc

Worst president ever!

Yeah, totes the same thing :lol: