Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on December 19, 2016, 10:07:55 PM
Good News!!!

You vill all be going home for se holidays!

Unfortunately as lamp shades and bars soap.

I hope he moisturizes so the lamp shade will be all supple and not all dried out.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

grumbler

Quote from: The Larch on December 19, 2016, 01:17:45 PM
Since when has been business experience so fetishized? A government is not a business.

Trump saw Robocop and thought Detroit was really well-run in that movie.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Minsky Moment

More pay to play news:

+ Eric and Donald Jr are auctioning off access to Dad, $ 1 mil gets you private meeting and photo op.  Proceeds go to "conservation charity" that was formed 2 days before the invites went out:  https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/12/19/20564/donald-trumps-sons-behind-nonprofit-selling-access-president-elect

+ Kuwait just cancelled its reservation to host its swank National Day gala at the Four Seasons Hotel in DC.  Take a wild guess which hotel got this lucrative last minute booking.

I know - keep an "open mind"

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

viper37

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on December 20, 2016, 04:10:13 PM
More pay to play news:

+ Eric and Donald Jr are auctioning off access to Dad, $ 1 mil gets you private meeting and photo op.  Proceeds go to "conservation charity" that was formed 2 days before the invites went out:  https://www.publicintegrity.org/2016/12/19/20564/donald-trumps-sons-behind-nonprofit-selling-access-president-elect

+ Kuwait just cancelled its reservation to host its swank National Day gala at the Four Seasons Hotel in DC.  Take a wild guess which hotel got this lucrative last minute booking.

I know - keep an "open mind"

See?  Good for business.  He never specified which one, that's all.  Honest mistake.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: viper37 on December 20, 2016, 04:14:13 PM
See?  Good for business.  He never specified which one, that's all.  Honest mistake.

:lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

The Four Seasons must be so happy such a pro-business President is around.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

LaCroix

when hillary does it, it takes a hacker to reveal. when donnie does it, it's front page news

Sad!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: LaCroix on December 20, 2016, 05:49:33 PM
when hillary does it, it takes a hacker to reveal. when donnie does it, it's front page news

Sad!

I hope for your sake you're trying to be ironic.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on December 20, 2016, 04:10:13 PM
More pay to play news:

Uday and Qusay.

Quote+ Kuwait just cancelled its reservation to host its swank National Day gala at the Four Seasons Hotel in DC.  Take a wild guess which hotel got this lucrative last minute booking.

That was on 60 Minutes a couple weeks ago.  Nobody cares.

QuoteI know - keep an "open mind"

The Trumpenreich is going to have an entire federal government workforce leaking their bullshit to the press.

LaCroix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 20, 2016, 05:51:25 PM
Quote from: LaCroix on December 20, 2016, 05:49:33 PM

Sad!

I hope for your sake you're trying to be ironic.

:D

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

mongers

So what preoccupies the president-elect first thing in the morning?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump    56m
I would have done even better in the election, if that is possible, if the winner was based on popular vote - but would campaign differently

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump    51m
I have not heard any of the pundits or commentators discussing the fact that I spent FAR LESS MONEY on the win than Hillary on the loss!

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump    1h
Campaigning to win the Electoral College is much more difficult & sophisticated than the popular vote. Hillary focused on the wrong states!
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall